Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Cards never have better DPS than twin handguns, no matter which class uses them (AT, AF or GT).

For an AT...

Level 20 Twin Rising: 130% Att; 75% Acc; 12% Element; fires 2 bullets.
    Level 20 Yousei-shiki: 140% Att; 70% Acc; 21% Element; fires 3 bullets.

A Twin Ruby Bullet has 332 Att at 10 grinds; a Kaza-kikami has 336 Att at 5 grinds.

You were saying?

Oh and let's not forget that you can strafe glitch the card to fire even faster by alternating your stance when you fire it.
    Last edited by Hiero_Glyph; May 28, 2009 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Updated # of bullets per shot.

Hikai Shuha-zan, Assault Crush, Cross Hurricane, Bogga Zubba, Rensan Senshou-ga, Hishou Jinren-zan and Senten Kanzan-ga are by far the ones I found to be the most effective after playing AF extensively with all possible PAs.

Cards are stupidly easy to level up for bullets, get all six to Lv30; it's cake, and well worth it.
    I secound this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero_Glyph View Post
    For an AT...

A Twin Ruby Bullet has 332 Att at 10 grinds; a Kaza-kikami has 336 Att at 5 grinds.

You were saying?

Oh and let's not forget that you can strafe glitch the card to fire even faster by alternating your stance when you fire it.
    I do have a few questions about cards if you dont mind answering them for me.

1. Can you tell me the element % they gain at 11+?

2. If you have a GT whats the element %, the att, and acc they get when they are 31+?

3. Do they get more bullets at 21+ or do they only have 3 bullets after 11+?

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by thunder-ray View Post
    I do have a few questions about cards if you dont mind answering them for me.

1. Can you tell me the element % they gain at 11+?
    The answer to your question can be found here: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12-1/bullet/

Card PAs start at 17% (level 1-10) and gain 4% per each tier. This means that they hit 21% at 11, 25% at 21, and 29% at 31. Likewise with the supplemental update they can attain 33% element at 41+.

2. If you have a GT whats the element %, the att, and acc they get when they are 31+?
    Again, the answer to your question can be found here: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12-1/bullet/

165/170% Att (varies by element); 70% Acc (for elemental PAs); and 29% element.

3. Do they get more bullets at 21+ or do they only have 3 bullets after 11+?
    They only get 3 bullets max, which they acquire at PA level 11.

For an AT...

You were saying?

Do these numbers hold up at level 30 or 40 bullets? I play AT, AF and GT on my main. As AT I prefer to use Cards, but the advice I gave was with respect to Acrofighters. But if Cards out perform Twin Handguns as AF and GT well, I'm up for using whatever is best, so if Cards will do better, then I'll use them.

For an AT...

Hmm maybe I'm reading PSUpedia wrong but isn't it 135% for cards at level 20?

Either way the element is far more important but as an AF it switches around some at level 30.

Level 30 Twin Gun: 155% Att; 75% Acc; 24% Element
    Level 30 Cards: 150% Att; 70% Acc; 25% Element

So really it comes down to the firing rates. What is this glitch to fire cards faster?

I prefer cards over twin handguns on gaos simply because it's a lot safer. You don't have to be in their foie firing range to hit them while strafing around.
    If you're not solo/there's only one gao it doesn't really matter that much since they'll be distracted by other people and whatnot though.

The answer to your question can be found here: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12-1/bullet/

Card PAs start at 17% (level 1-10) and gain 4% per each tier. This means that they hit 21% at 11, 25% at 21, and 29% at 31. Likewise with the supplemental update they can attain 33% element at 41+.

Again, the answer to your question can be found here: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12-1/bullet/

165/170% Att (varies by element); 70% Acc (for elemental PAs); and 29% element.

They only get 3 bullets max, which they acquire at PA level 11.
    Thank you very much for answering my question .

For an AT...

You were saying?

Without using that glitch, twin handguns win.

Using that glitch is not very difficult, although it takes practice, but it is incredibly annoying and highly unreliable.
    I'd rather not have to worry about it and use the innately superior twin handguns or machineguns.

Comparing Twin Rising to Yousei-shiki is absurdly retarded, too, and the worst part is you did it on purpose.
    Let's compare Twin Dark to Ensei-shiki, then?

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Without using that glitch, twin handguns win.

Using that glitch is not very difficult, although it takes practice, but it is incredibly annoying and highly unreliable.
    I'd rather not have to worry about it and use the innately superior twin handguns or machineguns.

Comparing Twin Rising to Yousei-shiki is absurdly retarded, too, and the worst part is you did it on purpose.
    Let's compare Twin Dark to Ensei-shiki, then?
    Give me a break Hrith, you always speak in absolutes and when someone proves you wrong you run for the loophole.

Cards are a great way to take down dragon bosses as you can target their head without having to give up mobility by going into first-person view. Cards are also great against mobs as the SE is higher or the added bullet has an extra chance to cause said SE.

Also, of all the classes that have access to both Twins and Cards none have S-ranks in both. Sadly this skews the results even further especially for the AT thanks to the Kaza-kikami, while the Twins dominate the GT and AT due to S-rank Twins versus A-rank Cards or being limited to A-ranks in both (the stats on a 10/10 Twin Ruby Bullet are insane).
    Last edited by Hiero_Glyph; May 31, 2009 at 09:20 PM.

Cards are a great way to take down dragon bosses as you can target their head without having to give up mobility by going into first-person view. Cards are also great against mobs as the SE is higher or the added bullet has an extra chance to cause said SE.
    Higher SE? Twin handguns fire more bullets per minute than cards, so both your arguments are wrong.

Nice to see you try.