Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I think everyone wants one aside from the usual "Because we hate you, yankee scum!".

No surprise for this! <_<

Not surprised one bit. Maybe next week? *shrugs*
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

its just like last summer...

i went on psu a lot... and never actually did anything...
    its the same...

OMG THIS MEANS THE BASE S' WILL NEVER STABALISE... >:/ GRRRRrrrrrrr... now i cant make meseta for the next 3 months... AGHSAHGDSIAFSCYOIHGURCGJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >://////////

so... almost the same...

So, yeah... Took a few months break... Decided to come back cause I heard of the reward bonuses coming, and found out a few game buddies still play... So, I activate... No one is ever on, no updates, and the few people on are in the lobby talking about random sh!t. And the only couple parties there are way too low, or S2, but locked... And, I can't solo S2 White Beast on an AT. Well, I could but it'd be alot of cheap deaths, and slow going, and thats no fun. Who pays a monthly subscription to play solo?

Been trying to keep busy but it's pretty boring can play a few missions solo, or with one or two people and it still sucks, and gets old. Was really looking forward to these updates, and the people they were going to call back to take advantage of them.
    Why do 4 out of 5 Techers have the reaction of 4 to 5 business days when it comes to healing the group? It's not that hard!

People are spamming Innocent Girl right now. A solo quest with boosts and new, good drops does that to people.

Yes, it's a solo quest. It's also easy aside from some really cheap traps. It's the best way to get EXP, MP and items now. People don't want to bother partying up, it seems.

The Innocent Girl update was what many were hoping would be a sign of PSU coming back. Instead, with SEGA baiting us with rewards and summer announcements that are overdue already, people doing nothing but soloing.. I fear that it is the opposite.

I really do grow tired of the delays, get off your ass segac and supply us with the demand we ask for. All this bullshit with waiting till the end of the months so that everyone has to pay another 10 bucks to renew there lisence so you can make a quick buck is growing very tiresome. I feel like this game would have so much more potential if it wasnt run by a conglomerate of greedy businessman who would rather make money than provide us with what we pay for and only ask for. Seriously sega you developed a game that had great potential and then are ruining it by making everything you do a business venture in milking your fans for as much as you possibly can and then more.

Weapon Grinder of DOOM DAY.WALKIN's Avatar

haha it seems thet somebody doesnt like the truth... my post got removed, how pathetic... oh well

YAY hunting for Dragon Scales is like peeing in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by DAY.WALKIN View Post
    haha it seems thet somebody doesnt like the truth... my post got removed, how pathetic... oh well
    Prolly because of the unecessary amount of F and G-bombs you dropped in it.

Damn.. what BS this is.