Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help with rares

Quote Originally Posted by xT3rroR3LiT3x View Post
    well i just don't understand that many photon drops. if your playing offline that means no rare wep drops because i never heard of anyone finding rare wep drops other than photon drops on normal on BB i found rare wep drops on epi 4 only so idk other than that on normal i dont think you will find rare weo drops and i'm sure thats what your doing since thats all your getting because really if it was another difficulty than you would be getting addslots and what not but all photon drops well it has to be normal right ? whats also weird is that even on normal you still didn't get a body part, i don't know what to tell you lol
    Not true. Photon Drops, AddSlots, and Enemy Body Parts can be found in all difficulties. So can Special Weapons and other rares. (I found a DB's Saber in Mines on Normal during a Soul of Steel quest run once on GCPSO 1&2 non plus). In fact, some rares can ONLY be obtained in Normal, according to this sites drop charts. It is just a rare drought, unless he's hunting rares on Normal, which have like a once-in-a-lifetime chance of dropping. As GC/BB Ep1 and 2 charts are similar, according to a prior poster, this would make finding this DB's Saber and other rares possible also.

I'm having a rare drought right now. I got no rares this week or last week.

I can't recall the when the last rare I got outside of a trade was. It was A V101 I know that much.

just broke the drought, now im happy