Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I quite enjoy the new rifle range J/Z that the Deband merge provides on my HUmar. And I indirectly influenced that beeing tested. Also I like beeing Heavy Weapons Guy now.

I gotta reinstall... -.-'

the only one of the changes that i absolutely hated was the change to s-parts v2.01. no more ata boost ftl.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by locutus442 View Post
    the only one of the changes that i absolutely hated was the change to s-parts v2.01. no more ata boost ftl.
    Do you know why? The Casts would have a way unfair advantage at a much lower level than anything else, making them even more broken than what they already are.

and yet they kept the ata boost from red ring. like that's not broken.

they changed the lvl requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by locutus442 View Post
    and yet they kept the ata boost from red ring. like that's not broken.
    You really have no idea what we're talking about, do you?

The Red Ring's requirement level was risen to 181 on our particular server, because people were hacking them. (Though, I'd personally never seen ANYONE on that server with one.) Due to this, the staff had to get rid of the ATA boost on the S. parts, because if you look at the stats for it, it'd be highly broken for Casts at a low level.

and yet they kept the ata boost from red ring.
    Hell, if you get to level 181 AND find a Red Ring that's not on your Xbox, I say you deserve the ATA boost.

If you come into a topic, please try to understand/know what's going on.

Especially my helpful topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    You really have no idea what we're talking about, do you?
    Dont flame.

The Red Ring's requirement level was risen to 181 on our particular server, because people were hacking them.
    No. It was increased to lvl 181 because its B R O K E N.
    Due to this, the staff had to get rid of the ATA boost on the S. parts, because if you look at the stats for it, it'd be highly broken for Casts at a low level.
    Actually, only good players can use Sparts. It lowers your EVP and DFP. Noobs cant handle stat alteration like that. On Gamecube people still feel the RR is illegit. Everyone uses Sparts.

If you come into a topic, please try to understand/know what's going on.

Especially my helpful topics.
    How is your topic helpful? All you are doing is promoting a server that psow has asked its members not to promote. If you did something like this on the forums for this "secret server" you'd be banned.

No. It was increased to lvl 181 because its B R O K E N.
    In early versions of the game it's unobtainable but like any shield it had a lvl requirement of 181, didn't you find odd that the lvl requirement for pso bb was 108?

108.....180, maybe it's just me but i think they fixed a typo.

On Gamecube people still feel the RR is illegit
    It is.
    S-parts lowers stats that are worthless for certain things like a fight against dark falz, ATA is something completely new for a shield that needs lvl 17 to be equiped and it's usefull early in the game.
    No matter what the private made a decision that has to be accepted, if you don't like the ATA bonus then change server and start over, simple.

promoting a server that psow has asked its members not to promote
    He's only saying they exist and that is alowed by the mods, he never said wich server are we talking to.

I'm not even gonna waste my breath on that other guy, he also has no idea what's going on in this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    In early versions of the game it's unobtainable but like any shield it had a lvl requirement of 181, didn't you find odd that the lvl requirement for pso bb was 108?

108.....180, maybe it's just me but i think they fixed a typo.
    Cool theory, but they said on the forums they did it because it was due to a surge of them. Plus they're ridiculously strong, for a level 108 requirement. The requirement was also upped on GC...I think. Hold on.