Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    B-a - MAG Ruins block. (at first I thought it was World of Illusion Alpha Stage 9, but that's in Rykros not Ruins)
    Actually; I believe World of Illusion Alpha Stage 9 (Carriguine + Galdeen with the huge trap after everything dies) was actually in AMF Central Command (it was a blue-coloured HIVE). Stage 8 was the one on Rykros (Galdeen + Zasharogan + Delnadian or Darbelan). This stage in Delta is either MAG Ruins or Stage 9; very likely to be Ruins, seeing as Forest, Caves and Mines are also in the Protectors missions.
    Last edited by Neith; Jul 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by mvffin View Post
    Looks to me like B block has almost all the good stuff, and much less megid. Solo TA'ing any section will be a PITA though.
    Well, it depends.

First off the Entrance could be original to this event. I just mentioned WoI Beta 1 because that's the first thing that popped into my head. Since Gamma Entrance is original then Delta Entrance may be as well. Depending on the setup at the entrance should determine whether Gunmaster or Fighmaster is the better choice for TA (of course Dark Fish has something to say about that as well).

A is definitely the better run for Gunmaster than B. No Carriguine is the obvious first reason, but the only creature that would normally cause a problem for you would be the SEED-Ardite. With cut HP they should die in a few shotgun blasts (or one Jabroga).

In comparison, the Shagreece on A-b is a time killer for a Fighmaster. In B-c, most of the spawns set up very easily for Jabroga, but the SEED-Venas can run all over the place causing mass frustration. Majarra would take care of them pretty easily from a damage point of view, but the whole "case them down" part could eat up time (only if you are looking for consistent times).

So in the end, I believe C would be the quickest run for a fighmaster.

C-a is a cake walk.

Kill three Galdeen, run up a ramp, kill one Zasharogan, grab key, run back to start, open door, run past two spawns of Galdeen, kill one Zasharogan. Grab key. Kill two Slami and two Galdeen. open gate. Kill two Zasharogan. That shouldn't take but two minutes at most. 11 creatures if you skill all boxes and don't go for the door with the polymer and Relic Edges.

C-b is also easy.

Tornado dance down and hit a switch. Kill to Bajilla. TD to a room with Polavohra and Bajilla, TD past the zonde traps. Kill another Polavohra and Bajilla. You can't take the shortcut where you shoot down the rubble, but the straight path has like 5 more Bajilla and two (I think) Polavohra. Not really all that much extra time. Again, I think it should only take 2~3 minutes and most of that is travel time.

C-c is the hard part, but they might not have you face all seven Magashi Even so, at max it's only seven creatures with 1/4 HP... even if those 7 are Magashi. TD should take care of that room pretty quickly.

Overall I see C as being the best choice for Fighmaster solo TA.
    Last edited by desturel; Jul 21, 2009 at 01:43 PM.

Lets hope Killer Elite turns into the Pakuda story.

If not then maybe atleast as frequent as [b]Mugunburga or [b]Nasuyoteri. From my solo touring ive only found 2x[b]Nasuyoteri and over 6x[b]mugunburga from Protectors Gamma. Ive only seen Hizeri/Mind drop once and that was with a group. Of all the drops of Gamma's boss table Hizeri/mind has been the rarest from my experience, and i play over 6 hours a day.

I wouldn't call Gamma entrance original. It has the same layout (including trap) as the fire blast (I think?) room from Carnival.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    I wouldn't call Gamma entrance original. It has the same layout (including trap) as the fire blast (I think?) room from Carnival.
    Flame Blast was the fire Bal Soza and Olgohmon so the creatures are different.

Also the map layout is similar, but there are some differences. Flame Blast ended in the room where the was a trap in the ceiling. The hallway after the key had a teleporter which lead back to the central area where you made the line drawings.

The area after you run down the hallway is similar to the lightning Jarba/Distova room from Shock Staff only Disc #2 is in the location where the teleporter is/was and the (I think it was a heart ball) was in the left Gun turret trap.

I also have doubts that A-c is Phantom fissure, but I can't remember any other Caves map that had Grass Assassin, Delp Slami and Nava Ludda. The Mag caves room is Vanda Orga, Slami and Grass Assassin which is why I listed it as such, but if someone can correct me after they do the run (I can't do it since I'm at work), it would be helpful.

A-C is the last block of Phantom Fissure but without the same drops in the clear boxes.

Taking me a lot longer to solo this on S2 than the first mission did, at least so far.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    I also have doubts that A-c is Phantom fissure, but I can't remember any other Caves map that had Grass Assassin, Delp Slami and Nava Ludda. The Mag caves room is Vanda Orga, Slami and Grass Assassin which is why I listed it as such, but if someone can correct me after they do the run (I can't do it since I'm at work), it would be helpful.
    A-c is definitely Phantom Fissure's last block. Most of the spawns are the same (the main notable difference being that the Nava Ludda are Fire-element, rather than Ground), but it even has the PP cube/healing pad and 4-person door at the start (which you can open solo in this mission). Unfortunately, the end boxes only seem to drop Weapon Badges, photons and Grinder Bases.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I think Gamma entrance is from a story mission.
    A-C is the last block from Phantom Fissure, but with Fire Nava Ludda, instead of Ground ones.
    About C-B, the straight path seems to be closed, looks like a FM can't solo it because of the switch.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jul 24, 2009 at 11:20 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

FESTA mission won't have new area, because the idea that made they do this mission is to "show you about what you have been through in this previous 1 whole year"

FESTA 2 will not have any area that look the same as FESTA 1, because they update on different year.

FESTA 3 is coming in JP, I m sure that it will have the content of new stuffs after FESTA 2. which are :
    1. story mission areas from Ep3-7 and Ep3-8.
    2. /R mission areas(they aren't the same as normal v.1 mission area).
    3. moatoob relic
    4. might have some part of GC mission area.
    5. ice event stages.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    FESTA mission won't have new area, because the idea that made they do this mission is to "show you about what you have been through in this previous 1 whole year"

FESTA 2 will not have any area that look the same as FESTA 1, because they update on different year.

FESTA 3 is coming in JP, I m sure that it will have the content of new stuffs after FESTA 2. which are :
    1. story mission areas from Ep3-7 and Ep3-8.
    2. /R mission areas(they aren't the same as normal v.1 mission area).
    3. moatoob relic
    4. might have some part of GC mission area.
    5. ice event stages.
    There's also the party missions (Mechanical Soldiers, The Challengers, A Risky Comeback, Temple of Traps), the rare mission Holy Hallucination, and they might even count the new S2/S3 missions after festa 2 as content for the festa 3 (missions in Moatoob, Colony, Neudaiz and Parum GBRs, even Bruce/HSM/Eggs/MAG S2).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom