Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Item drops

Default Item drops

Ok, I've done mines several times on my lvl 70 RAcast (pinkal ID) and I'm trying to get a photon launcher. I didn't find it out of all the times I tried so I tried it with a friend, lvl 46 HUcast (redria ID) we tried it about 3-5 times, still didn't drop. Anyone got any tips or anything that would help?

yeah it involves you giving me a photon drop and me giving you a photon launcher

Just keep at it and the item will eventually drop. You've just had bad luck up to this point.

Are you stacking items above ten because if you are then all drop rates are dissabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanesfield View Post
    Are you stacking items above ten because if you are then all drop rates are dissabled.
    Interesting fact, but if ALL the drop rates are disabled, I think he'd notice. Lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0qzoOHRsdw <--- Check out Garry's amazing PSO videos!

Wait lol, you mean like taking 10 trimates/dimates, shit like that cuz every time I go to the boss I take full everything. o.0 but i still get somewhat good drops, i just got an addslot lol

Quote Originally Posted by tbacon View Post
    Wait lol, you mean like taking 10 trimates/dimates, shit like that cuz every time I go to the boss I take full everything. o.0 but i still get somewhat good drops, i just got an addslot lol
    No, if you're stacking above 10, for example 13 Dimates. (Which can't be done without doing a certain glitch)

You found an addslot, so you're fine.

Lol k, but to get that glitch do you have to be online? or at anytime for the GC?

Any time. Why are you on GC? PSOBB is more fun.