Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It ST would consider it exploiting a glitch then I would love to hear them say that techers must hold down the nos tech button for a full 3 seconds before releasing. That would also mean that they would have to say "Using a turbo controller while playing PSU will also get you banned". That would just be silly. As Drag said earlier, it has been around for a long time to use it with mele combo -> insta-nostech -> annother tech. Also its uses are quite limited and can really only truly be useful when fighting dark and earth enemies.

Also, we made sure and you can't stack megiverses or dam techs with it.

Remember the goggle-rapid-laser-fire glitch? It was harmless, in that it didn't save you PP, just fire faster. SEGA made a fix for it when people abused it, which resulted in a delay when you switch to fps on a laser cannon.

I just don't want them to put a delay on nos TECHs, or worse.

Yes I remember. Hopefully they wont change anything and they will most likely won't. They have bigger glitches to fix on the 360 server. I have a friend that says you can still mechgun glitch and sword glitch D=. Now THOSE are real glitches lol. I could only imagine how crazy the mechgun glitch would be after the supplemental update and you are doing over 1000 damage per hit D:

This isnt a 2D fighter. You shouldn't have to work hard / get hit / find ways to cancel animations to make something useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    They have bigger glitches to fix on the 360 server. I have a friend that says you can still mechgun glitch and sword glitch D=. Now THOSE are real glitches lol.
    Megiverse stacking is still possible as well. It doesn't seem like it's consistently performable, but I've noticed it happening a few times while leveling it.

I don't think they fixed the Regrants glitch either.

Anyways I couldn't duplicate Nos-tech glitch on console using a Turbo Controller so I guess it really is PC onry. Funfun.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

It just seems to be a matter of timing and not using lag. I was somehow able to replicate the trick once manually from just jamming the buttons, but was never able to do it again after that. If you have a fast enough turbo controller, It seems it should be able to work on a console.

The iffy part is the use of JoyToKey. I had a PM on the official forums from Clumsy claiming it's not to be used (since the forum software upgrade, PMs were wiped so I can't read it now). However, there are plenty of threads involving JoyToKey and turbo drivers for controllers over at the official forums, so this seems to be fine.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

That is how I look at it too. It doesn't involve lag but timing. Also I did do it once with J2K off but was not really able to do it again whenever I wanted.

I made a little video that demonstrates it more clearly. Enjoy! also my first vid eva

Quote Originally Posted by SabZero View Post
    Sounds like exploiting a glitch. Beware.
    Seconded.

Although Turbo Controllers are allowed in PSU... If many players exploit something like this as a means of making run quicker, I can see ST delaying Nos-techs to a point of uselessness and call it a "fix".

It is an interesting find I must say! I want to try it sometime D:

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Although Turbo Controllers are allowed in PSU... If many players exploit something like this as a means of making run quicker,
    If you wanted to make a run quicker you'd switch from Masterforce to Gunmaster/Fighmaster. This is just making a mostly useless tech a bit more usable.