Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Well I saw it tonight, the night before it comes out officially. I was just curious on anyone's theories about the movie and the trilogy.

ALSO:
    For those who haven't seen it, don't leave till after you see the credits and whats after the credits. SPOILER: It's a trailer for the third movie. Nothing great but I didn't want to miss it so I waited. Heads up in case no one wanted to miss a trailer for the third one. I don't know if it's even been out before Reloaded hit theatres but I just wanted to give a notice.

Anyway, on with the theories and comments

I just got back from the theater. Hmm, well I liked a lot of it. Agent Smith (or just Smith rather) is still awesome. I love how he says Mr. Anderson.

The movie was a bit confusing, and some parts seemed kind of pointless (the long techno make-out song wit h all the nipples was a complete waste of time.)

The fights were great, as was expected, altho they did the slow down thing a bit too much I think.

I like the original more, but this was still a decent movie.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

Yeah.

SPOILER --
    I have my answer to this question but might anyone try explaining how Neo stopped the sentinels in mid air near the ending of the movie before he got knocked unconscience?

On 2003-05-15 01:22, Kenks23 wrote:
    Yeah.

SPOILER --
    I have my answer to this question but might anyone try explaining how Neo stopped the sentinels in mid air near the ending of the movie before he got knocked unconscience?
    1 of 2 things I can think of.

#1- His powers in the matrix are manifesting themselves in real life.

#2- The ship that was comming set off an EMP just as they got there, and since he felt connected to the machines (via Smith I would guess) is why he went into a coma from the EMP (I think this one happened)

Or 3 which I guess is possible. The "real world" is also a matrix.

Also note, there was 7 guys on the ship >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2003-05-15 01:35 ]</font>
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

On 2003-05-15 01:32, Prof_Frink wrote:
    On 2003-05-15 01:22, Kenks23 wrote:
    Yeah.

SPOILER --
    1 of 2 things I can think of.

#1- His powers in the matrix are manifesting themselves in real life.

#2- The ship that was comming set off an EMP just as they got there, and since he felt connected to the machines (via Smith I would guess) is why he went into a coma from the EMP (I think this one happened)

Or 3 which I guess is possible. The "real world" is also a matrix.

Also note, there was 7 guys on the ship >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2003-05-15 01:35 ]</font>
    I believe it's a Matrix within a Matrix.

Messenger of Light

I can't believe how many religious references there were... it was lke having the Bible explained. Of course it doesn't really matter, considering less than a fifth of humanity will ever be able to understand it. This movie is probably one of the most profound, and beautiful movies ever made... and it's all basically because of what the Architect said at at the end. He simply explained why we as humans have this world we live in, and why we are destined to destroy it. And why that's a GOOD thing.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

It's an action movie. You are looking into it too deeply.

Same goes with Evangelion but we humans can't help it... We need to find bogus theories in everything!!!

For example, have you ever noticed how many phallic symbols there were in The Cat in The Hat? Huh?! Have you?!!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

It would seem that Smith is the Ying
    to Neo's Yang.

R

On 2003-05-15 05:39, NekoHikari wrote:
    I can't believe how many religious references there were... it was lke having the Bible explained. Of course it doesn't really matter, considering less than a fifth of humanity will ever be able to understand it. This movie is probably one of the most profound, and beautiful movies ever made... and it's all basically because of what the Architect said at at the end. He simply explained why we as humans have this world we live in, and why we are destined to destroy it. And why that's a GOOD thing.
    He's very true. There are so many religious references here.