Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Do i have to do it in one sitting? or can i do one part now and do another part later?

It doesn't need to be in one sitting. Just as long as you do the sub-plots in the right order you'll get her card when you get to that sub-plot.

So i have to do "Farewell To Mother" first before "Despair and Hope"?
    Despair and Hope
    Requirements
    Clear all Episode 2 story missions.
    Clear Farewell to Mother.
    Clear Despair and Hope 1 with a grade of S.
    New event
    Following the end of the trial in Despair and Hope 1, your party will come across a deactivated Lou unit in the debris of Old Rozenom City.

Well you've already done Farewell to Mother, or you wouldn't have unlocked the mushroom picking mission.

Just start with Despair and Hope.
    Former Hunter and GUARDIAN

Well i did do that and i got an S but i didnt come across a deactivated Lou.

You need to do it AGAIN. Like you do all the ep2 and 3 missions, and then do them again. You've already done ep2 and 3. If you think you HAVE done all the missions and did Despair and Hope, and Lou wasn't there, you're doing something wrong. You should double check you cleared episode 2.

I definately know that i cleared episode 2. When i did it about an hour ago i got an S on B and it took me to the cutscene thing where they get attacked by the people at the camps but no Lou.

Then you've clearly not done all the requirements.

* First of all, you must have cleared each story mission (up to "Ambition's End") at least once before.
    * Go back to "Despair and Hope 1" and clear it on any difficulty with a grade of S. This will unlock a new scene where you come across a busted Lou unit.
    * Now move on to "Will of Light." S rank "Will of Light 2" on any difficult to see a scene with Ethan and Lumia talking to each other.
    * Now clear "Farewell to Mother 1" with an S on any difficulty. In the scene before the second act, an option to take Lou with you is added to the list. Select her and clear the mission.
    * Next up, "Ambition's End." Clear the second act on any difficulty. (The JP wiki says that your grade doesn't matter, but that the contents of the ending event change slightly with your grade.) This will change the end so that Olson/Orson lives.
    * Finally, clear "Photon Harvesting 1" with an S, then select "Listen to the conversation" in the following scene. Ethan and Karen will talk, and you will receive her card after clearing the second act.

This was EspioKaos answer when i needed to get her card and its the best explanation
    is better than

Do i need to complete episode 1 from the main story?