Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Hmm... I don't have a particular single great memory of PSU, but rather my whole first few months of playing it were especially wonderful. I had never enjoyed a game that much or knew a network of gamers who could grow that close. It was a nice time, and I wish I could re-visit those days. Sadly, they'll be gone forever. Even though many have left PSU, including myself (for now, anyways), I'll always remember them even if they don't remember me, because of the good times we shared together.

It's why PSU will always have a special place in my heart.

For me, it was when the game first came out in US; yeah,
    I'm quite the old timer in this game. I quitted PSO: BB just
    to play PSU! : )

I like how so many people were on PC/PS2 back then, it
    was really easy to find parties.
    Last edited by Xefi; Oct 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

DAWWWW. lots of memories to recall. Its been 3 years since launch week.

If i look at my card list the first friends i ever made... haven't played PSU in almost 2 years. But the friends who have stayed are the best i've ever had. My entire MSN chat network is nothing but PSU and former-PSU players.

Best memory of PSU? = Firebreak. That is where i met everyone. And the teamwork needed to win within the strict time limit at our low levels required coordination that you just dont need anymore. I could throw names of who i met in Firebreak but they know who they are.

Boy was there a lot of in-fighting and drama. Who knew a non-existing red box could cause so much trouble.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

Need 1up+ event!

Doing 1000 runs of Sleepy Warriors S2 when it came out for Psychowand board and not getting one.

Then spamming Famitsu (1up) Cup for 6 weeks to make meseta and spending that 99,999,999 meseta on a pwand board and nearly bankrupting myself. Then waiting and waiting for +20% synth up reward to synth with a 83% chance and succeeding.

Then AoI came out a month later and anyone with an hour to kill could go farm a board and synth it at 99%. I miss you V1!

Oh limit break diga is pretty high up there too...
    Last edited by Ceresa; Oct 24, 2009 at 04:12 PM.

Quite a few to state but here I go.
    1. Getting my first ever twin rippers on the demo and screaming like a child. I loved them so much.
    2. Getting around 460k on the demo and the waking up the next day to see that everything had been reset - thats when I moved to the real game.
    3. Starting the real game with my 90k ID during the second running of MAG, my friend had given me a 17% 2/7 dark blackheart and 500k lol. I think I ended up spending 150k on clothing because there was so much!
    4. Seeing rappies on the real game lol and also getting my first mill!
    5. Quite some time after MAG, but a week before the Parum GBR with Seed express I met someone new who I became great friends with. I met a lot of good players and people in general through him and he tought me a lot.

Here are some of my greatest memories of PSU on the PC side before I went on the Xbox 360:
    1.Parum GBR, got some good rares there but one random party something funny happened that I couldn't forget(don't know if I can post what happen because I don't know if it could offend)
    2.Electronic Brain, besides the random kicking off and the boss being a re skin this was the first time I got into a quest, also got enough catilinum to make a 2 headed ragnus that I got from the 1-up cup and it came out 50%.

I've been on the PC close to launch but didn't had good memories most of the time until Aol.

The first time I fought a Deragnus. My hand went completely numb
    My first year playing I tried shooting a Deragan wings so it couldn't fly. I ended up wasting ammo.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Back in PSUv1, it was Me and 3 other players: Crusader[M], DemonEye Wolf[F, aka DW], and Leopold[M] ...just us 4 ....playing none stop...good times. Crusader's quote was "LIVE2DANCE!!!" mines was "LOVE&PEACE!!!"

......they all left the game, before thee expansion came out

i remember when a guy joined our party and he had a hacked svaltus sword...wasn't even released yet!! blew my mind[ now it's such a common sword now...]

Firebreak was my first event...and by far my favorite..till this day!

Use to envy this guy cause he had like every rare sword[ Cresaud, Soda Crea, etc] when i finally got one, i was losing mind mind hahaha!

hahaha!! i member when we had to push ourself to get in universe 01 cause it was always full!!!!! hated playing in universe02 ._.

the greatest memory i had was 3 or 4 days after a very personal close friend of mine had just started 2 play the game. and back when 'The Holy Grounds" was the best place to lvl up. the first easter of all of PSUhistory, we weere just casually running thru and my friend says "look! rapps!" then i say "sweet deal dude, they'll lvl u up fast.' then he says "wtf is with the eggs on their head??" then i say "dude! thats messed up!!" then we kill them, and TWO, thats right TWO, [b] rabol rappy drop, and i get them both. i ended up selling both of them 4 a mil each!! XD !! this was back when the lvl cap was around 60-70, and i had 2 mil... remember how if u had 15k4 ur shop u felt like king shit? XD !!
    You're only as good as your ID#
    "You can't spell 'FTW' without 'FT'