Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'll get it and I crossed the Dsi off the list of stuff to get from my wholesale supplier of games.

Does it have TV out connection? if it has I'm buying it day one, if it doesn't I may wait a little for Nintendo to announce a new version, and I will continue playing with my ver.1 DS console.

no tv out and probably never will be

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

TV out would be cool if it wasnt implemented like how they did it on the PSP Slim.
    Clunky piece of shit....
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

ok at first i said i didnt like it but after reading everyones posts i might have to reconsider

its like this i have large hands and i have broken them both several times and now have arthritis in both

long gaming sessions tend to make my hands cramp really bad if a new dsi xl screen can fix this problem than sign me up

I really want to get some hands-on experience with this new DSi before committing to it. It looks sweet from all the pics I've seen.

If the only difference between the new and old DSi is a bigger screen and fatter stylus, I think I'll probably pass. Screen size alone isn't worth spending extra just to get. Plus I like how compact the current DSi's are. Even though the new one won't add that much to it's size, it's still making it bigger, which is a turn off for me when it comes to handhelds.

I might.

I'm still rocking my old launch DS.

A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Quote Originally Posted by Yuicihi View Post
    I might.

I'm still rocking my old launch DS.
    I think you should! When I buy the DSi XL that will mean ive purchased every DS model atleast once, and I regret nothing lol I honestly WILL NOT even touch a original DS, its really really dim and clunky, I dont think I could ever go back to the others... Ill definetly be getting the XL. Was it a waste of money buying new iterations of the same handheld? perhaps, depends on how u look at it... you should do what I didnt do... Go straight from a Original DS to the DSi XL! I promise you it will be glorious and worth it lol

I'm not just because I already bought a DSi not to long ago, and from what I've seen, the image on it will be a little more blurry due to image stretching.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x