Thumbs up A thanks Long Overdue

Hello,

I just registered with this site for the first time, but I’ve been visiting this site every week for 6 years. I’m very happy that this site has stayed alive so long. I’d like to thank the creators and people who run this site. You’ve done a wonderful job and you’ve helped me out a lot over the years playing Phantasy Star games. Especially when it comes to figuring out what section ID I wanted each of each of my characters.
    I’d also like to thank all the people at home who contribute to this site. I seriously wouldn’t be as big of a Phantasy Star fan without your contributions and this site.
    Now that I’m registered I can finally start pulling my own and contributing to this site.
    I am looking forward to Zero for DS and hopefully will be coming back here a lot over the next 6 years!

-Kryzstov

Hi & welcome.
    It's Phantasy fans & newcomers like you that keep this community going for so long.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Hiya
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

All the contributions really do make this site a nice place to frequent. Glad you registered!

Definitely. Even before I joined up, I was surprised how long this site has been going strong. I wasn't even aware of this place in my early days of PSO; and the fact that the site is that old is impressive. It's still going, still well-maintained.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Better late than never and now we're all going to read your gratitude and wonder if we even said as much about the site here!

I hope you enjoy being a member and have more good experiences with the site by posting and discussing things on the forums with your fellow members.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Is that you Ryu 20? The legendary statue of Appetite block 1 on PSO Xbox.

You idled in the lobby all the time, in the same spot, but you never moved and never talked. Occasionally you would disappear for awhile but you always came back and no one ever saw you walk to where you stood even though it was not a spawn point. And you were always level 20. Mysterious indeed... You were a legend on PSOX.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

I'm like you, Ryu. Just registered in anticipation of PSZ, but I've been getting info from the site for years. Glad to see new people are joining like me!

well i'd been getin info from the site 4 bout a year when i joined which happened cuz of psz and pso