Default The Developing Squad

Hi. As you can see, I'm new here. New to the forum at least, but I'm not new to Phantasy Star. Phantasy Star Online was one of my favorite games ever, but I only got to play it with friends locally and never online. I want it to be different this time around.

So what I propose is that here, within the first week, in this thread everybody submits his/her friend code to be friends. You must be under level 30. And this thread becomes inactive after next Wednesday, a week of the game's launch. The purpose of this is to have a bunch of rookies (at first) to become friends with one another and help each other develop all the way until they hit their level peak.

Please type out your Friend Code, Name, Race/Class, and current level.

Let me start:
    Name: Slayer 2.0 Race: HuCAST Level: 11 (at the time posting) FC: 3481 2644 3342

I'm under level 30! I can help out :3

Ssziri
    HUnewearl
    Level: 29
    FC: 3824 8611 8019
    Still looking for peoples to play with. Maybe do some Eternal Tower runs or something to practice combat/level/find items.

Eternal Tower ain't online... But can I help? Ima RAmar lvl 19 name Peel and my FC is 1462 6295 8106

Not online? :/

Thats kinda lame..

Yeah I didn't know that because I didn't hear it from anyone or I didn't download the japanese rom before the english version came out because I don't like to do illegal things like download roms. >.>....

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristerix View Post
    Not online? :/

Thats kinda lame..

Yeah I didn't know that because I didn't hear it from anyone or I didn't download the japanese rom before the english version came out because I don't like to do illegal things like download roms. >.>....
    You know lots of people can, and did, buy the Japanese game, its not illegal. As the wifi connection seems to be worldwide you'll probably run into some Japanese players at some point, or people from outside Japan who imported the Japanese version months ago like me, and yes they'll have a lot more things than you because they've been playing it longer... so ya wanna stop hating on people just for playing the Japanese version of the game?
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -