Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I played PSO DC v1 too son. I was mad young but I still did mad good with my HUmar.

Get at me.

I'd still like Level 200 stat caps + all the content of PSZ. I like 200 parties. mad fun man. It's like a birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I played PSO DC v1 too son. I was mad young but I still did mad good with my HUmar.

Get at me.

I'd still like Level 200 stat caps + all the content of PSZ. I like 200 parties. mad fun man. It's like a birthday.
    I think one of the reason I didn't bother with 200 was because of all the hackers, imagine all the hard work they save by the "push of a button", really pisses me off but yeah, shouldn't bother about that stuff but I still do because I'M A NERD I guess sometimes. :P

... But yeah, 80 levels on the first week PSZ came out with no knowledge of it before it came out, I don't call that casual, i'm not proud of it but I won't be called a "Casual" player by someone. :P

---
    Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV

lmao getting mad defensive arikado.

And really, hackers stealing the awesome of hitting 200 wouldnt even be an issue in PSZ simply because of the FC system

lmao getting mad defensive arikado.

And really, hackers stealing the awesome of hitting 200 wouldnt even be an issue in PSZ simply because of the FC system
    Usually that's what you do when someone flames you. :P

Well I still haven't played PSZ online but i'm pretty sure there's way less hackers than PSO, especially DC days where you'd get NOLed and shit but yeah, I still think level 100 is more reasonable.

EDIT: I understand your point of being level 200 to make the gameplay lasts longer though.

---

I'm not flaming you. D:

If it sounds like I am, I apologize. <_<

And 200 Cap is more about just extending gameplay imo. idk. i might be reading into it too much. It feels more like an expidition. A long journey. What make it tolerable were the people I met on the way to the end and the artifacts and rare items i found on the way, making it worth pushing more towards my goal.:V

I'm not flaming you. D:

If it sounds like I am, I apologize. <_<

And 200 Cap is more about just extending gameplay imo. idk. i might be reading into it too much. It feels more like an expidition. A long journey. What make it tolerable were the people I met on the way to the end and the artifacts and rare items i found on the way, making it worth pushing more towards my goal.:V
    Gotta say, level 200 is way more reasonable in Phantasy Star games because the EXP is fixed, in some games, the higher level you are, the less EXP the monsters gives you, this forces you to always grind on stronger monsters (Which I hate.), PSZ would be good level 200 i'm sure because there's so much more stuff to do compared to PSO (At least imo.), plus there's less hackers, the ride would be smoother for sure.

---

i never made it to lev 200 on any of my character it just took to long and i would switch characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.