Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I wonder if piping will cause you problems if you are using a Wii. Not that I'm going to risk it. l0l

I would think any time you ask a drive to constantly read the disk it will cause premature wear. Maybe not as much as the older machines but it can't be good for it.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar_pso View Post
    I wonder if piping will cause you problems if you are using a Wii. Not that I'm going to risk it. l0l
    Yes, even faster than a Cube actually.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

I wish these forums were more active

Wow in the 6 or 7 years or whatever that I have been playing this, I never knew that. Seriously...haha. I think the original manuals for the gamecube had a typo and said to open and remove the game before you turn it off. I may be mistaken though.

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by echo2 View Post
    Wow in the 6 or 7 years or whatever that I have been playing this, I never knew that. Seriously...haha. I think the original manuals for the gamecube had a typo and said to open and remove the game before you turn it off. I may be mistaken though.
    This.

Thanks OP.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

So what happens when you do this while online? If the connection host does it will it stop the enemies? Does it create a bad case of Phantom Enemies?

woohoo imma delsaber!!!

hey guys u know wut? my only message are on this forum and my name is delsaber!!!! and guess wut... on blue burst imma delsaber too!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! DELSABER RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    umm im pretty sure opening the gc cover can eventually lead to GC problems as ive been told but not sure bout that.
    If you had a faulty GC, the lasers can fail at reading the disc causing a read disc error. Not sure if it could cause problems, but if you have a super crappy GC that you screwed up by piping too much, I'd be hesitant to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDelsaber View Post
    hey guys u know wut? my only message are on this forum and my name is delsaber!!!! and guess wut... on blue burst imma delsaber too!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! DELSABER RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
    Hey welcome to the forums.

And yeah, be careful with the telepipe trick because it erodes the lens over time, that scratching noise it makes while the loading back and forth can be harmful to the GC. I've done the telepiping thing but I stopped once I learned that it would be bad for the system.