Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phinal View Post
    good reaction, i have a urge to get the Japanese version even though i don't know Japanese

just 1 question ive been seeing people with wings and crystal like thing, similar to the bubbles item, anyone know how to get it, and how do you summon birds to attack the enemy ive seen humans and newman do it, i don't know how at all...help would be appreciated
    You get one of those aura items if you import your PSP character, you get 1/4 auras depending on the class you choose in PSP2 (you can create a new character importing the data, send the aura to the item box and repeat, and have all 4 auras... same with clothes imported from the first game)

Mirage Blast is a new racial ability for humans and newmans, works exactly like a SUV, you equip it in an armour slot and you can buy both B rank armours and the MB in the armour shop.

oh i see, thanks i have rank B armor i just have to get the MB,
    and so let me get it straight, if i import, i can then say i start my 2nd save slot with a newman, i can send it to my item box, pick it up from my other character, then rinse and repeat with the other types correct?

Yes, and you could load you PSP character, change clothes and get them in PSP2 importing again lol

Wow, I LOVE how they changed the grenades. Now they're like PSO cannons. I've always wanted to get into using them in PSP1 but the parabolic, slow projectile turned me off greatly

I agree with you, I love shooting with that Rappy Cannon XD !
    Spoiler!
    PSP2 JP - OFF ~ PSP2i JP DEMO - ON

Quote Originally Posted by XenoNinjaX View Post
    im wondering how chain system will work for hunter's 3rd PA combo, as chain will disappear during the 2nd combo leaving the weak final blow.
    Perhaps the move you end the chain with is the move that sets the timer for how long the chain damage stays.

So slower moves like Gravity Break / Jarbroken will stay chained longer. And if not, i guess that means they're team-oriented moves now (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Perhaps the move you end the chain with is the move that sets the timer for how long the chain damage stays.

So slower moves like Gravity Break / Jarbroken will stay chained longer. And if not, i guess that means they're team-oriented moves now (lol).
    Jarbroken doesn't have first hit, so I don't think that the chain will stay at all. it might be the move that always rely on other players chain.

But I can think that Igg Hik might be a good PA to let the whole party's PA get into chain.

RemiusTA, are you getting JP:PSP2 (full game) ?
    Last edited by Arika; Nov 15, 2009 at 10:35 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    It's beginning to feel like an actual successor to PSO.

Fixed it for you

how do you get rappy canon?

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post

RemiusTA, are you getting JP:PSP2 (full game) ?
    Hmm, i take it you are?

Im...really not sure. Im 100% against importing videogames since i love to get the full experience (being able to understand the dialogue and read absolutely everything lol) but this game is extremely tempting me to actually play the JP version first. Will I be buying it? Likely not. If i can "obtain" the game i will, but i wont be buying the japanese version. However, if it gets announced for US/EU, Ill preorder it quicker than they can finish the sentence.

But one way or another, yeah i'll likely be playing it.