Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

I've got 40$, if anyone's in the Christmas spirit enough to make up the difference. xD -Hopes and dreams-

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    So essentially - I can use a prepaid american card loaded with like 100 bucks to get 2 digital copies of PSP2 on two seperate PSPs, right? And still play online?
    No, you need to buy Japanese cards, 5000 yens each, which price is normally increased a 30% if you buy them outside of Japan. You obviously would need to redeem each code to two different Japanese Playstation Network accounts.

Second choice is to buy the UMD version for cheaper, with free shipping (yesasia), and have the game in a month

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    So how much would two PSN 5k cards cost as opposed to 2 UMD versions?
    Check ebay, they're roughly $70. Though if you don't mind going with private sites you may find them cheaper.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

I googled for a cheaper one, I don't know in dollar, I got mine for 43 euro.

I think in the end it comes down to how much do you want to pay for getting it a couple days before other importers. Honestly, although we're all excited about the game, we all might as well just go with the most affordable (which is most likely UMD) method of purchase + shipment. That's what I did, at least. (actually through a power-seller on ebay, with free shipping, but still about 64 bucks...So it's around the same price).

Although I am feeling impatient about it, and considered just doing the whole yen + JP PSN on December 2nd. But that'd just be impulsive. In this recession I can't afford to be that impulsive! xD

I had this whole mental debate too. Online from play-asia.com with UPS shipping my total came to $68 and change, I then looked online and got a 5000yen card for $72. (On a side not play-asia.com's not too quick refunding your credit card huh?)

IMO $4 is worth not having to navigate a JP menu to register for online, and not having to wait 4-10 days.
    PSO2JP: Cyprus - Force - 21
    Ship 2