Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I think the tower might of been a nod from Sega to PSO vets saying "We didn't forget you guys."
    So PSO vets like liner, simplistic, repetitive dungeons with a difficulty level that remains constant from the start?

i'm doing it on hard right now its not that its hard just long.

It has bored me too much to complete at any time ever...

i just beat the eternal tower quest today.:-its like 4x longer then dark shrine

Future Hall of Famer

I hate the tower. Well mainly hate that it's mandatory to get to SH difficulty. I beat it once on normal and hard and I've had enough. I don't like leaving my DS on all the time to do it. I was gonna buy another copy of the game to have more characters. I don't think I will now I can't imagine running this thing 6 times. If they come out with an AR code that just unlocks SH I might actually buy one.

The tower would be more fun if you could do it multiplayer, it were shorter, and maybe let you save your progress. It's not really hard, just a pain, especially with the mag cells only dropping on one difficulty, going through normal tower as a level 60 character because it's the only way to get an arkharz soul to drop is not fun for me.

I don't have a problem with the Tower so long as I have Youtube playing.

Future Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    The tower would be more fun if you could do it multiplayer, it were shorter, and maybe let you save your progress. It's not really hard, just a pain, especially with the mag cells only dropping on one difficulty, going through normal tower as a level 60 character because it's the only way to get an arkharz soul to drop is not fun for me.
    No kiddng. Luckily I found 3 arkharzs in my normal run last night so I won't have to go lookin for those for awhile.

At first I thought the Eternal Tower was pretty fun, until I got to the 80th level. Then it got a bit rough. The only reason I don't completely despise it is because I'm a bit of an item whore, and you get some of the greatest items in the Tower
    PSZ FC: 1333 7808 3691
    Uni lvl49 Humnewearl

Feel free to PM me your FC!

Quite frankly I find the Tower cruel in terms of rare drops. I think I just quite unlucky or I may not be the only one.
    I played the tower on hard mode with my Hucast first and I got fair amount of good drops but that only because I didn't play any of the other locations in hard mode beforehand. By the time I defeated heaven mother, all the drops from her were all the same one I gotten when reaching to the top. Only the blackhawk that was new to me from her drop.
    Some time later I play it again on hard mode as my ranger and gotten less new rare drops. After defeated heaven mother again, the only new rares I got were two Undulate's and a dragon wing. Undulate is cool since I use spear but they are useless to me since I was using Hemera Drill. I emit that tower run was worth while since I was able to get a black shard.
    My third hard mode tower with my Hunewm was the worst. Three of the shoot/blade/force mothers didn't even drop a rare (red) item at all only greens and Heaven Mother drops were all the same stuff I gotten in the past. I felt that tower run was in vain since I was hoping to get Riverman Missouri or Akatsuki/ Yonohate Fu in that run.