PSŲ FC: 5027 4524 9729

I'm hunting for Clair Doubles (as many of you know), and I have gotten from level 83-95 so far in Paru and have not found them yet. I am not going to stop my quest until I find them.

Allow me to introduce myself... I am a level 95 HUmar using a CelebHadan Bite w/ Bite Stamp. I've maxed on 100 power materials, use 3 Divine Powers (One Element Boost) and a 100 power Radam. I am usually off and on PSŲ from 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm WST Standard Time.

So anyways, I'm looking for a team to help me out on wifi. The only requirement is to be level 60 in PSŲ. Of course, I would prefer it if you don't swear/flame/spam/or display any other immature behavior while on my team. I'd like it if I could get more than 4 people to register on my team since we won't always be online at the same time and it's good to have as many as possible playing.

If anybody is selling a pair of Clair Doubles, I'd be more than willing to trade for them. I have a variety of mag souls and possibly other useful items. (Sorry no exceptional rares!)

Current team:
1. Hunter-Vix - Vix (95)
2. Megamilkman - Lelouge (100)