Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bosses

i just beat chaos and mobius last night. there not that hard once u figure out their attack patterns and just go full out on them. ill be playing Humilias next and blueberry sorry ill stop asking everyone
    PSZero Name: Slay3r Alpha
    PSzero fc:1333-7817-7157
    FINALLY STARTING TO PLAY AGAIN!
    Fighting on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

I think it switches, in Normal mode Humilas is easier than the final Bosses. I killed him easy, without dying. MT and DF lumped me up, partly because I did not know it was a double boss and it overwhelmed me, but in Hard Mode, Humilas becomes a super boss. He wins hands down from Hard and up.
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

Yeah, as other people have said, Mother Trinity + Dark Falz are way easier than Humilias, and on top of that there's the invicibility trick on Falz (which I can't imagine needing anyway.)

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    Don't take dumps in public restrooms. When you least expect it, something'll come up from the toilet and bite you in the butt.

is that Humilias guy in Arca Plant?? cuz i am there on my game but not at the boss yet so im just wonderin?
    PSZero Name: Slay3r Alpha
    PSzero fc:1333-7817-7157
    FINALLY STARTING TO PLAY AGAIN!
    Fighting on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Yes. Humi is Arca. Reve's Gundam.

-sigh- Humilias. That thing makes me giggle.
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!

Yeah, he's definately the toughest bad-a*s hands down. I had the most annoying moment yesterday when I defeated him and his little drill part went around and killed me 0.0 I didn't have any scape dolls and my dumb NPCs stopped doing anything after i died !!! The saddest part is that I even saw the drop chest pop up on the red screen but there was nothing I could do but return to the city and have to beat him over again !!! >_<
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

The method I've been using for Humilias on hard mode has been working for me so far. As a ranger, I stick to a rifle most of the fight and pick away at his feet until he starts moving. Once he starts moving around, I charge up Mine Sneak until I hear him stop. Then I use the PA to sneak away from the ice bullets.

Still get hit by the slow bullets sometimes, but at least you can live through that via mate spam. I haven't fought him on Super difficulty yet, curious to see if this'll still work.

I don't know why everyone thinks he's so difficult...I haven't had any problem with him. That freeze thing almost never hits me...he freezes me but when he attacks I break out before and run away so he misses...and I don't use any Protects...lol

Quote Originally Posted by lavisblade View Post
    That freeze thing almost never hits me...he freezes me but when he attacks I break out before and run away so he misses...and I don't use any Protects...lol
    No you don't, because that's impossible.