Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PS0 on DSi XL

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Default PS0 on DSi XL

I'm curious if anyone has imported the DSi LL and have tried PS0 on it. I am curious to see how it looks on the bigger screens. I am most likely going to get an XL when it's released here in America, and PS0 is my primary game on it, so it'd be nice to know what to expect.

XL is too heavy for hardcore games, XL is meant for games that you put the ds down on the table and play. for hardcore gaming, get a dsi or ds lite

I am a FOmar to know what you are take the quiz here.

"You know i took out a rabbit by throwing a boomerang like thing which i can shoot even further if i just wave my hands?"
    "Can i test it on you?"

PSO Assassin

I have an LL, it's awesome for PS0. I'll take some comparison shots. Everything is at the brightest setting. The smaller DS unit is a DSi. The shot with the two DS units was taken when I first had gotten the unit, I just wanna show off a few of the visual chats I drew

My issue is that the DS is too small to use the triggers properly. My hands cramp up. I'd hope the LL fixes that problem.

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by TUSCAN View Post
    I have an LL, it's awesome for PS0. I'll take some comparison shots. Everything is at the brightest setting. The smaller DS unit is a DSi. The shot with the two DS units was taken when I first had gotten the unit, I just wanna show off a few of the visual chats I drew
    Thanks a ton, TUSCAN! I'm sure this will help alot of people. I'm definitely getting the DSi XL then.

I have the same issues in my multi-hour Eternity Tower runs, Jordan. I was considering getting a NERF armor case for my DS Lite, but I guess since I'm selling it today anyways it doesnt matter.

Also, rofl @ DSi XL not being good for "hardcore" DS gaming. I doubt that the DSi XL will be too heavy for anyone who has done such strenuous on-the-go activities such as: reading a decent-sized paperback book. Do some pushups man, it's good for you.

We will see who has the last laugh. Seriously. If your playing on the go, the dsi xl wont be such an easy task to use. Its alright at home though.

I am a FOmar to know what you are take the quiz here.

"You know i took out a rabbit by throwing a boomerang like thing which i can shoot even further if i just wave my hands?"
    "Can i test it on you?"

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm definitely going to upgrade. I've been using my fat DS for years and it still cramps my hands. I grew up playing the original Gameboy and Game Gear (it was like carrying a brick) so I'm sure I'll be fine.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    I'm definitely going to upgrade. I've been using my fat DS for years and it still cramps my hands. I grew up playing the original Gameboy and Game Gear (it was like carrying a brick) so I'm sure I'll be fine.
    Yeah I'm going with Dragwind on this one. It weighs less than the Game Gear.

I'm not getting the new DSi XL even if my current DSi breaks simply because it's too big to carry around, BUT I think that it could improve playing PSZ for some people, and even for me it would make writing stuff while playing online easier
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

I would love to get one, but there's no way I can afford one anytime soon. I'll be playing my DS Lite for quite a while I think.

5414 0106 1003
    Lv93 HUcast - Thanatos | Lv55 RAmar - Roland | Lv29 FOnewearl - Amberle