Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Syre View Post
    I just went all into POW same with my mag.

No reasons.
    I like how you add no reasons to everything you say. Any reason?

yeah but since my mag is also based on just POW i think im going to with DFP/EVP/HP/ATP should be 25/25/10/20 ??

Pure Offline PSO Gamecube Hunter-Vix's Avatar

For the weapon, make sure you have a Celeb Element on it and a good PA. (Over-End on swords, for example.) Also try to get your hands on an Element Boost; with Celeb, it will make you hit a lot higher than a divine power would. I recommend to use your other 3 slot places for power boosting items. For your mag, I'd do 50 power and 50 hit. (Or 100 power if you feel accurate enough already.) And for material usage, you could do the same as your mag, it all depends on how accurate you are in battle.

HUcasts have very high HP and Defense already, so you don't really need to raise those up. On the other hand, they have very low Evasion, but you would need to raise it by a lot to make it significant, so it's better to leave out Evasion in my opinion.
    Phantasy Star Online EP. 1&2 plus:
    Vix - HUmar - Level 145
    Zero - FOmar - Level 104
    Scorpious - RAmar - Level 102
    Phantasy Star Zero:
    Vix - HUmar - Level 100, Rogue - HUnewm - Level 66.

50 HIT??????????? AND 50 HIT ON YOUR MATERIALS, WHAT????????
    And swords EW and GOD THIS GUY ISNT LOOKING FOR END GAME SHIT.

Grind the best armor you have, get rid of the sword, get a four slotted armor and throw on some pow units, feed your mag pow things and put your hit to about 30-40 depending on the type of weapon you're going to use. Claws, you dont really need hit for. Swords suck. Double Sabers suck. Use Claws, Daggers or Sabers if you have a good one with Force Ride.

As far at materials are concerned just throw into pow. Seriously. Learn to dodge roll, ignore dfp and evp and concentrate on killing things quicker with higher DPS. The game isn't that hard, and there is no penalty for dieing so just chill and work it out.

Level 75 is sort of low for a noob playing SH, you're in a bit over your head. Hard mode gives a similar amount of EXP. SH isn't that much more profitable