Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Phantasy Star (pre PSO)
    Street Figther and Castlevania (non 3D)

Ah, havent been to pso world in awhile, glad to see some of my topic's is still alive in kicking

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    I am honest when saying I think Devil May Cry is the single most overrated video game series of all time. I've played 3 of them (and a demo of numbah 4), and all of them pretty much... bored me to death. I cannot see what's so great about them. I just can't. I thought it felt like slightly more high quality versions of freakin' GunZ, only that it's single player. <.< It's a shame, because I really, really wanted to like them. Dante is awesome and all, and the games look beautiful. :/ Oh well. Happy others find a liking to it, I guess.
    I havent played gunz but I hear good things about it, gunz came out like a year after the third devil may cry but havent heard of it until like six month's ago, I'd try it out but computer sucks x_x;
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!

Yeah, I realize GunZ was out after DMC. But anyway, it shouldn't be too harsh on your computer. I could play it on a crappy laptop a few years ago.

Incidentally, both games (errr... you know what I mean) are some of a very few that actually has managed to give me a headache. XD
    ...Rest in peace, ol' chap. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    Yeah, I realize GunZ was out after DMC. But anyway, it shouldn't be too harsh on your computer. I could play it on a crappy laptop a few years ago.

Incidentally, both games (errr... you know what I mean) are some of a very few that actually has managed to give me a headache. XD
    lol well, this computer is real old. It can play ragnarok online but if too much things are goin on I end up crashing Dx this computer is like 10+ years old lol -_-; when I get some more cash, first thing im buying is a new computer that can play any game so I dont get this headache anymore!

Edit:About gunz coming out after dmc3, I was just trying to clarify that the game resembles dmc3 if not the game was probably even inspired by the dmc series, wasnt trying to piss you off if it came off that way. Anyway, I'd like to try the game out(with other pc games of course) when I get a better pc.
    Last edited by hunterseifer; Dec 25, 2009 at 10:52 PM.
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!

Ah, no no, I got your point.

G'luck with that, by the way. I remember how it was having a PC that wouldn't really run anything.
    ...Rest in peace, ol' chap. :'(