Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

On 2003-05-24 04:42, Kazekage wrote:
    I gotta agree with souljah over there. Anytime it's an online activity of some form, everyone nerd boy and his han solo doll flock around whatever female is online.
    lack of social skills. and they need to go out more.

Well, I finally met a girl on PSOX. She was absolutley the nicest person I've ever had the honor to play with! She was such a joy, and not at all annoying!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tallywhacker on 2003-05-24 15:17 ]</font>

Heh.

I find this thread amusing. And quite tragic.

But yeah guys, give me free items if you must...

- Shimarisu

I find this thread amusing. And quite tragic.
    Yes, quite pathetic.

Rappy Hunter

Well, I finally met a girl on PSOX. She was pretty annoying, talking about how she didn't eat meats and she wanted to be a vet.
    No tallywhacker, what was more annoying was you laughing like a retard about kicking a goat in the head.

By the way I do eat meat and I just told you guys that I tried to be a vegetarian for fun to see what it's like. Whats wrong with that?

So why don't you stop complaining about others and rethink about all the "annoying" things that you said??

Ouch.. I thought you said you didn't come here anymore?

How embarassing.. I'm sorry, I don't think you're annoying! ..heh.

And I punched it in the head. I would never think of kicking a goat in the head. That's just wrong.

mmm... sammich...

I play with a couple women on PSOX; they're a lot of fun. They share my same crude sense of humor and are genuinely good teammates and just all-around a lot of fun to hang out with.

Both of them avoid speaking in the lobbies, though, instead using a keyboard.

It's really sad... the second someone hears a female voice, all the adolescent guys in the lobby start trying to figure out who it is. And inevitably, there's some assclown named "pimpmastah69" or something like that around, usually sounding about as ghetto as possible, that tries to hit on them.

I'm usually pretty quiet, but when those guys start, I have to lay into them. I mean, most of the guys online are so damned stupid, crass, socially inept or just plain rude that they wouldn't even be able to play pimp to a dog in heat. I've seen drunken frat boys that look like Don Juan compared to these idiot kids online. I doubt most of them would even know what to do if they ever saw female genitalia.

Heh, but it's always good for a laugh; everytime I see that happen, it makes me think of that clip where Triumph goes to the opening of the Star Wars movie...

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

On 2003-05-24 14:17, Slivi wrote:
    Well, I finally met a girl on PSOX. She was pretty annoying, talking about how she didn't eat meats and she wanted to be a vet.
    No tallywhacker, what was more annoying was you laughing like a retard about kicking a goat in the head.

By the way I do eat meat and I just told you guys that I tried to be a vegetarian for fun to see what it's like. Whats wrong with that?

So why don't you stop complaining about others and rethink about all the "annoying" things that you said??
    oooooh busted!

Anyway, I've met a few girls on PSO. I really don't act any diffrently (well, maybe a tad more polite ) however though, whenever I see a female character I automatically assume the player behind it is a guy, until it's proven otherwise.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vitamin_D on 2003-05-24 15:24 ]</font>

To reply to the original topic: Yeah.

Flirting with them isn't worth it, though, you never know what you could be getting. ^-^; So don't bother. Please?

On 2003-05-24 16:37, LamerPanda wrote:

Flirting with them isn't worth it, though, you never know what you could be getting.
    Exactly. Don't be surprised if the girl gamer is actually a girl, but possibly the last girl on earth you'd wanna be seen with. You know, the type that ran an 100-metre dash in a 90-metre gym.