Page 106 of 683 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6822

Lol when I first came here to WA (like 2 years ago) they had the worst flooding they have had in a long time (during winter). The next year (last) they had a CRAZY snowstorm...dropped like 3 feet in a couple nights...not that bad except apparently that's a lot for WA. This year, though, it seems pretty "normal." I figured WA was giving us a sign that we shouldn't be here lol...I guess it likes us now?

Wow, over 700 posts lol.....seems we need some "Anger Management" on PSO WORLD
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

haha. its nice to vent your anger lol cause then others can laugh as well as relate to you haha then you can get a laugh too at others.. cuse i know you can relate to others too delete

I agree with ya. Oh and Good thread ya made
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

haha thanks. matter of fact.. when i did make it.. i was really pissed haha. so i decided to vent my anger and then create this thread and see what others have anger about on a daily basis lol

Ugh, Thursdays of this quarter (my university uses them instead of semesters) are horrible. My first class starts at 9:30 AM, and my last one ends at 6:18 PM, with no breaks in between except for the 12 minutes we are given to get to our next class. It means I don't get any luch break at all. It also means I will have a physics and math quiz on the same day every week, sometimes a chemistry quiz too, a physics lab and chemistry lab on the same day, and an engineering lecture (the class is about teamwork skills and that kinda bs). In addition to that it means I have to leave my dorm right when it starts getting light out to go running (which I care a lot about), and that I will never be able to shower on Thursday morning (not that I care about showering that much lol). Can't wait for this quarter to be over, at least the classes themselves don't seem too hard.

That sucks. In my junior year, I had something similar in which every Tuesday and Thursday I had class from 9:40 until 5 without any breaks. It didn't help that the first two classes were on opposite ends of the campus, and when I told the professor in the second class about that in the hopes that she would understand if I was a little late, she said, "I guess you'd better hurry to get over here, then."

Yeah, this was one of those professors who would mark you absent for being late two times or something, and then would fail you if you have more than three absences. It was absurd.

I somehow managed to survive the semester, though. And on the plus side, on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays, I only had a single one-hour humor class at 2 in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    That sucks. In my junior year, I had something similar in which every Tuesday and Thursday I had class from 9:40 until 5 without any breaks. It didn't help that the first two classes were on opposite ends of the campus, and when I told the professor in the second class about that in the hopes that she would understand if I was a little late, she said, "I guess you'd better hurry to get over here, then."
    I honestly question who makes these schedules and why don't they realize mistakes like that.

I have a class like that but my teacher was nice enough to understand since there are 7 people in my class.

i thought this was funny.. on my way home on the bus i saw some of the middle school or elementary school. idk what they were.. but they were making faces at the guy in the car behind them. i hate when they do that. cause most of them are ignorant. they were flipping him off an stuff. i was thinking.. not saying i would do this but it'd be funny.. if they did that to me i would flip them the finger back. then ull out my airsoft gun and put the clip in it and pretend to cock it. then roll down the window and just put my elbow on the window.. follow the bus for a bit then just turn off to another road like nothing happened haha. scare them a little.. i fricken hate when they do that. they think they are so cool
    *although this could get me in abig trouble lol.
    *and sorry if this offends any of the mature elementary/middle school kids. this dont concern you*
    Last edited by zfighter14; Jan 9, 2010 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    I honestly question who makes these schedules and why don't they realize mistakes like that.

I have a class like that but my teacher was nice enough to understand since there are 7 people in my class.
    Eh. Those were the classes I needed/wanted to take, and that was the schedule I had to live with.

It could've been worse - I could've had 8:30 classes across the board like in my freshman year. That was awful.