Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Donnikun View Post
    yeah i had an easy time with my FOmar.

that was until i hit Super Hard Mode.

Its like end of hard mode: bam boom woot we totally rock guys! FOs are so OP! then we run to guracia valley in Super Hard and all of the sudden its, omg, my attacks are missing, my magic didnt do much damage, oh crap one hit took 80% of my life, resta, resta! Look out oh crap she got one shotted being a FOnewearl!! RUN!!!! RUN!!! the hellions are gonna kill us all!! get out of here, retreat!!!!

*You have died. Would you like to return to the city? Yes No *
    EXACTLY how I felt. Your description was beautifully done

I would say the intensity difference between hard to super is like the vice-captain to captain level in Bleach.

Forces are too strong!... thats why i roll one

You are right about Normal and Hard. Forces can do a lot of damage and the slicer is really nice.

How much is a lot of damage on Super? Have a lvl 100 FOnewearl with 80 mind mats, +30 mind from units, a low rare slicer (sky view or something like that. I think its a low rare anyway) and a mag with 100 mind. I used lvl 15 Foie (powered up) on a derreo on dark shrine and I did about 150 damage. Is that a lot?

Sorry, im kinda new at PSZ so I dont know much.
    I did play a lot of PSOBB though
    Last edited by Barri_kid; Jan 5, 2010 at 07:18 PM.

yeah they do lots of damage but die constantly my force is level 90 and set up with 80 mind mats and pure mind mag and has died about 300 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Barri_kid View Post
    I used lvl 15 Foie (powered up) on a derreo on dark shrine and I did about 150 damage. Is that a lot?
    I guess that would be pretty normal damage as a FOnewearl because they have no innate boost for elemental techs. My HUnewm using a 62% dark lv4 celeb foie haze hits for around 160 per hit, with shifta on against most enemies in the Dark Shrine.

Keep tech resistance in mind and that the first portion of Dark Shrine is weak to Megid, a FOnewearl's forte. Whereas the second portion is weak to Grants. Although from my experience Zonde is the most efficient tech in Dark Shrine regardless, because no monsters are fully resistant to it, hits multiple times, stuns, and multiple enemies for a fairly big area.

A Force also has access to the shifta/zalure combo which boosts damage significantly, somewhere between 50-100 boost per hit depending on how much resistance the monster had to my specific tech. If one is used to monster behavior and the roll function deband/jellen should not be bothered with.
    PSP2 Characters:
    Jun Lv.185 M-Newman H:10 R:11 F:28 V:30
    Shurelia Lv.76 F-Newman H:1 R:1 F:5 V:16

A quick question, at which level/difficulty you people found your high level tech disks?
    i`ve just reached SH and i still have to find one, doing mission with only low lv buyable spell is a real pain..
    FC 0818-4860-7758
    FOmar (87) N0va - HUnewearl (24) Lyra -

Hunting the missing lv 15 spell..

The range of techs you can find is rather wide, I've found anywhere between level 5 to level 15 in disks in SH. Just keep at it.