Background:
    I'm a Redria, Hunewearl lvl 124. I've been doing the teleport trick to get the pal rappy in Ultimate Fake in Yellow.

Facts:
    So far, Mr. Pal Rappy has dropped two stupendously desirable Monomates and the always popular Telepipe.

Questions:
    Eh hem. I will refrain from screaming and tearing my hair out. What is wrong? Do I need to keep trying and patiently hoping that I'll get the grand and glorious Trap Vision?

I guess the real question is, are rares dropping for the Pal Rappy in XBOX offline, single player, quest mode? Is this just a continuation of my miserable and very upsetting luck in this increasingly irritating game? I'm supposed to be getting a Red Handgun. Should I even bother to try to do the telepipe trick on the Mil Lilly to get the intensely coveted Demolition Comet???

Red Handguns (and subsequently Demolition Comets) have roughly a 50% chance of dropping from a rare enemy. You just seem to be pulling the short straw here. Don't let it discourage you, though. You'll get it eventually. It's the 11 and 12-star item drops that you should really be worried about.

Consider yourself lucky you've found the rare mob at all. I've been pipping in caves for 3-4 days now and I've yet to see the mil lilly.