Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Konomaru View Post
    alot of times when i was playing i see my team mates attacking at nothing but actually damaging the monster which mean they lag or i did right? but i think my connection is always 100%
    That is just normal game lag. I see it often. All it really is, is the users see the monster in a different location than each other. As long as it's still being attacked by all able, then you're still doing fine.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

I notice that too. I think it's like when you enter a room at a different time, and while they do the enter animation, they are moving into another spot on someone else's screen/game...which makes them in 2 different places at once lol...so I see people attacking nothing WAY over there while the monster I'm fighting WAY over here is taking extra damage...so I think that's what keeps happening, though it does happen sometimes when we all enter at once...maybe each game has a seperate one at all times just most of the time they happen to go the same way?

yes the lag suxxx alot happened several times sunday night and again monday mourning i had to stop playing at one point seems like it starts to lag and party members start to dc i never dc but you have to stop the mission and reform the group and its just a pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.