Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forces, with the correct strategy when playing, can end up being the very balanced when compared to Hunters and Rangers. Again, there is a reason in the description it says that forces are for experienced players. You start off very slow, but in the end it's all ownage.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Forces are difficult to play, but once you get the gist of it, things pick up. You'll have to learn to play without getting hit, learn to switch weapons and learn to conserve PP. Damage is not their problem; the problem comes from getting chains up, which usually requires a weapon that is not technic based. Once you get into using Sabers, Cards, Handguns, ect. to raise chains and then finish them off with technics, you'll start dropping things.

Not to mention, once you reach higher levels, forces have a great advantage to facing enemies higher than them thanks to Accuracy not being an issue. Also, debuffs and buffs play a large role in this game and drastically change the battlefield. Some enemies you'll drop like crazy, some enemies take more time than others (usually anything that hits hard and moves fast. Also things you cant flinch or knockdown.)

They are 100% NOT a beginner class. I had all kinds of issues defeating the final bosses of this game with my force. But as you play and complain you'll find ways around the issues of the class, and they wont be so bad anymore. Force is still my favorite class in this game, and im not looking back.
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Jan 18, 2010 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Forces are difficult to play, but once you get the gist of it, things pick up. You'll have to learn to play without getting hit, learn to switch weapons and learn to conserve PP. Damage is not their problem; the problem comes from getting chains up, which usually requires a weapon that is not technic based. Once you get into using Sabers, Cards, Handguns, ect. to raise chains and then finish them off with technics, you'll start dropping things.
    I just wanna melt faces with fire though. :'(