Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

O.O It's really you?!!!! Yay ^o^
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

how are you paying for it in yen from America or Europe? And if so couldn't you do the same for PSOBB?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ring View Post
    how are you paying for it in yen from America or Europe? And if so couldn't you do the same for PSOBB?
    It automatically converts when you guy the time code.
    Why would you pay for PSOBB?

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    Because the hacked server is too flawed to be enjoyable. but I don't know if they properly maintain the official jp server so idk...

PSO Assassin

not everyone prefers free play on private servers with glitches and 90%-noob-rate over pay-to-play on official servers with less, but overall much better players..

@ Red Ring: afaik they still have events on JP PSOBB from time to time

@ topic: if i was a PC/PS2 player, i'd probably get Monster Hunter 3 for Wii in april, but since i'm a 360 player, i'll keep on playing PSU until Monster Hunter Freedom is out ;P
    i'm so excited about it already ^-^y
    my main-chars:
    PSOI&II: Ark (FOmar), Tira2nd^-^' (HUnewearl)
    PSO III: DuRaL (RAarkz)
    PSZ: ありさ~♪ツ (HUmarl), みずギー☆ (FOnewearl)
    PSU360: Ark' (Beast F), ChangPo! (Cast F)

Well I've already moved to PSO GC once again... but an interesting aspect of PSO is not the rares and whatnot, it's the replay value. Every class and every section ID has seperate unique abilities and gameplay.
    Not on any other MMO have I met players who have gone and made every class in the game and truly trained them to high levels.
    The gameplay of PSO was never for me, a grindfest. It's more of a game I call "chilly". But when playing online, the fun is tremendously increased. More players add more fun. It's really that simple.

But I think Sega is trying to go away from the original PSO complex because of the shutdowns on the GC/DC/PC servers... even with BB released.
    I think the major reason for that was simple, internet gaming had not advanced so far, such as consoles with wireless capabilities. The gamecube and the Dreamcast were wired, and thus a hassle for people. Which also made them have problems playing. Also... the pay-to-play on consoles is always a bummer, I think it would be smarter to have a item shop...

I have college also after im done with PSU(funny it starts next week), and I hope to excel more.. but usually games are never in my way. The whole guy-girl factor Red Ring you mention, doesn't really make any sense to me.. I've met women who have grinded 18 hours a day, and no they are not tom-boys. I'm a guy and I don't grind like a mad man, I rather like to have fun while playing.. that also doesn't mean I don't have good characters...

But when PSU goes, I'll either move back to GC as the main system, or try out PSZ. I just hope/wish some day a new and truly IMPROVED(not changed entirely like PSU) Phantasy Star series will come out.

Foretecher for life :p FantasyUk's Avatar

what will i do when the servers close.....?

Goo back to the other MMO ive been playing! x

--PsU were kewl times!--

When they close i will dance. And i will dance happily. But hopefully they will now focus on a new next gen game as the suprise announcment for this year.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

PSO Assassin

i hope they'll make a new PSO game for the "real" next generation, because if they'd announce it this year and it'll be released for 360/PS3 in 2011/2012, it won't last very long.. i'm sure the next xbox/playstation will be released in 2012/2013, xbox360 is already over 4 years old after all..
    my main-chars:
    PSOI&II: Ark (FOmar), Tira2nd^-^' (HUnewearl)
    PSO III: DuRaL (RAarkz)
    PSZ: ありさ~♪ツ (HUmarl), みずギー☆ (FOnewearl)
    PSU360: Ark' (Beast F), ChangPo! (Cast F)

Can I just sit back and watch the "king troll" do his work? I always got a kick out of that...btw how ya been?
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882