Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mitchell View Post
    AFK levelling in a game this easy is pretty funny.

Way to go. Too bad you can't just trade for level 50 discs from a duper... AMIRITE!?!
    I donīt mind at all, anyway to level things faster is good IMO.
    I feel the game is more fun when your P.As are at a higher level.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    I donīt mind at all, anyway to level things faster is good IMO.
    I feel the game is more fun when your P.As are at a higher level.
    Whats left to this game if you get your PA's lvld effortlessly? Hunting is retardedly easy, missions are retardedly easy. At least I feel like I achieved something in this ridiculously easy game when I level my PA's myself. I feel afk lvling is very noobish. It speaks of a person who doesnt want to put forth the work to earn something. Let me guess, you buy meseta off of the internet too because the game is more fun when you have 50% 10/10 weapons and 50% armor? Why don't you just buy a finished account while you're at it?
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

Quote Originally Posted by Aries2384 View Post
    Whats left to this game if you get your PA's lvld effortlessly? Hunting is retardedly easy, missions are retardedly easy. At least I feel like I achieved something in this ridiculously easy game when I level my PA's myself. I feel afk lvling is very noobish. It speaks of a person who doesnt want to put forth the work to earn something. Let me guess, you buy meseta off of the internet too because the game is more fun when you have 50% 10/10 weapons and 50% armor? Why don't you just buy a finished account while you're at it?
    I donīt buy meseta through the internet, nor do i have have 10/10 or 50 % stuff either.
    AFK leveling has nothing to do with skills, never questioned that.
    I just hate the feeling of being gimped with crappy P.A sometimes.
    Some P.A are fun to level "the right way", some are not.

Still, you shouldnīt attack other people because they donīt play as you do.
    Last edited by darkante; Jan 7, 2009 at 05:08 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I've got the majority of my technics to 30 except from Barta, Zonde, Megid, Megiverse, Nosmegid (in progress). Most of my friends just spam Sleeping Warriors S2 in hopes of getting a Psycho Wand to drop but I've found that the mission didn't really work out all that great for me. The first spawns of Go Bajilla in Scarred Planet S2 have been my fodder for all of my Dam, Gi, and Nos-technics.

I really want to get Zonde to 31 because it looks really freaking cool but it's took me a long time just to get it from 15 to 21. Any suggestions to make the leveling pains a little easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Midicronica View Post
    I've got the majority of my technics to 30 except from Barta, Zonde, Megid, Megiverse, Nosmegid (in progress). Most of my friends just spam Sleeping Warriors S2 in hopes of getting a Psycho Wand to drop but I've found that the mission didn't really work out all that great for me. The first spawns of Go Bajilla in Scarred Planet S2 have been my fodder for all of my Dam, Gi, and Nos-technics.

I really want to get Zonde to 31 because it looks really freaking cool but it's took me a long time just to get it from 15 to 21. Any suggestions to make the leveling pains a little easier?
    Well currently the Polty's in Charged Puzzle is a great way to level Zonde, takes about 15 mins to kill them all and you'll get a good percent. Going from 30 to 31 is going to take awhile.

Read somewhere in this thread last night about a pannon spawn on unsafe passage that is good for leveling debuffs so thought id check it out.

didn`t get the stomach shaped room to start with so just ran through anyway to 3rd block to where the pannons are, 9 of them spawned which i thought straight away makes that the best placed in the game to level debuffs so took a lvl 21 zalure to 31 in not much more than an hour.

then went to bed, tried it again today & all i get is 4 pannons or 6, looks like the 9 pannon spawn is in the rare maps for stomach & circular shaped rooms. not yet found it again but still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by the sega shop View Post
    didn`t get the stomach shaped room to start with so just ran through anyway to 3rd block to where the pannons are, 9 of them spawned which i thought straight away makes that the best placed in the game to level debuffs so took a lvl 21 zalure to 31 in not much more than an hour.
    Debuffs can only hit six creatures at once so you don't have to fight more than six. If you want a quick spawn of six creatures right at the beginning of the map, you can do Scared Planet and get the map that starts with six Go Bajilla. If you want a map with more than six creatures, since sometimes they run out of your buff circle range, but still at a relatively early part of the map you can do Lab Recovery and do the map that starts with a wide open spaced room. The third spawn (it's been a while, but I think it's the third spawn) can be a pack of 8 volfu that will mostly just circle around your character within debuff range.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Debuffs can only hit six creatures at once so you don't have to fight more than six. If you want a quick spawn of six creatures right at the beginning of the map, you can do Scared Planet and get the map that starts with six Go Bajilla. If you want a map with more than six creatures, since sometimes they run out of your buff circle range, but still at a relatively early part of the map you can do Lab Recovery and do the map that starts with a wide open spaced room. The third spawn (it's been a while, but I think it's the third spawn) can be a pack of 8 volfu that will mostly just circle around your character within debuff range.
    didn`t realize that, i`m sure i could only find 2 that didnt have buffs & no matter how many times i hit all 9 with the de buff the same 2 never had any buff ever?

must have been a third unbuffed pannon i didn`t see but it was late and nine pannons jumping about whilst watching the fireworks from the buffs themselves
    is kinda hard work

Sakura blast i helpful buffing is pretty easy sit back and press a button all day lmao
    ....KsE

Quote Originally Posted by the sega shop View Post
    Read somewhere in this thread last night about a pannon spawn on unsafe passage that is good for leveling debuffs so thought id check it out.

then went to bed, tried it again today & all i get is 4 pannons or 6, looks like the 9 pannon spawn is in the rare maps for stomach & circular shaped rooms. not yet found it again but still looking.
    There is one Unsafe Passage variation that has a long "train shaft" as the second room. After clearing the southern section of all non-Pannon enemies, I like to lure the Pannon from the Northern section to the Southern section. That gives me plenty of Pannon for leveling debuffs.