Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

You can always hit the burn traps that the NPCs are standing by and laugh at getting revenge for all the times they did that to you :O3 .

I eat, put on food network, turn down the music (till floor 90), and sit down and do the whole tower in 4hrs. it take me only 2 and a half hours to do the first 70 floors and then another hour and half for the last 31. i dont return after a mother till around floor 40, then till about 70 then 90. i only return to sell, store, and buy fluids to spam more earth bullets. I figured every time you return to town you spend 5 mins easy resocking and selling and what not, so i esentially cut out 35mins of tower. I also only pick up red boxes too to save space.

I scamper through 20 floors (stopping to fight the hostiles only when the exit is closed) then close my DSi and take a half hour break or leave it closed while I sleep if its late.

I don't go through it in one sitting.

Play an Eternal Tower extermination run (no skipping rooms) through one sitting your first time around (Hard mode at least). That'll make you appreciate breaks more.

I do 10-20 floors and put the DS down. Browse the net, watch anime, eat, et cetera or play while watching/listening to TV.
    PM to let me know of friendcode exchange~

-=PS0 Characters=-
    Shirlie (RAmarl)
    Spec (FOnewearl)
    Fio (HUnewearl)

I do 30 to 40 floors a day when I'm in the tower. I like paying my DS a lot and if I can't this game out I have to pay it. Taking it to the zoo sounds kinda fun, sorta

I pretty much can do the tower within the day (don't ask me how I do it) but I normally plan out when I start doing it (e.g. like weekend morning). On the lower floors (1-40) I just watch stuff on youtube or listen to music. After floor 40 I tend to focus more on the game due to the hostile getting stronger. Mind you I do take breaks for toliet, having lunch or dinner or start watching a show.
    (USA Cart)-2020 9828 9976 Veteran (taking a break)- Lvl 96 Ramar- Ric Ochet Lvl 100 Hucast- mid Knight Lvl 100 Fonewn- Cor zel
    (UK cart)- 2278 8315 7567 Newcomer- Lvl 89 Hunewm- Izzac Lvl 90 Racast- Desert Hawk Lvl 87 Fomar- Rook

Took me 1 week to do my first SH ET run. (lol shet)

First, I didn't know you couldn't quit. Thought you could save, exit, and then come right back. So my first time, around floor 60ish, I did that. (though this was on Hard, not Super Hard).

Then when I did SH, I just did about 20 floors a day. I got bored really, really fast.

AKA NovaYosh | Nyo Ho Ho! King_Yoshi42's Avatar

Yeah, it also takes me excceingly long. I'll do 10 floors and take a break (which can be alot of time)
    Quote Originally Posted by SquashDemon View Post
    a Ranger:
    Stand far away.
    Shoot.
    PROFIT!

Rappy Hunter

yea taking breaks seem quite logical, i find sitting outside is really nice i went to hyde park in london the other day when it was sunny and it made the whle thing much more cheery

im thinking of maybe doing a ET run with loads of people in chat over skype... with that bottle of vodka... anyone interested