Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MAKE SHOTS, and also i like the stats to equip, i mean a ranger should be able to use a ranged weapon before a force can
    PSZ:friend code is 0775 6033 7984(wifi not working)
    lvl 78 racast stealth. lvl 79 fonewearl crystal. lvl 49 humarl ruby

BAD THINGS PSZ COMPARED TO PSO

- Level requirements, IMO I liked stat requirements from PSO more.

- Character base stats, not much uniqueness like someone said. I remember how in PSO there was always a certain mix that made every class unique, but in PSZ basically every HUmar/HUmarl, HUcast/HUcaseal, etc. are the same except males have higher HP, ATP, DFP and females have higher PP, ATA, EVP, and MST.

- No addslots

- Less character appearance choices. You only have an option to 5 costumes/body colors, 4 headstyle/headtype choices, and 3 haircolor choices for each character. Not much uniqueness. You can't mix colors for your character's hair like you could for PSO.

- You have to pay now to make enemy parts into weapons. It's more realistic, but... meh...

- Limited Freeplay conversations. They don't even have Goodbye. I just find myself having to wave at the other characters in order to say bye, which isn't bad, but you would've thought Sega could at least have a Goodbye on the Word Select.

GOOD THINGS PSZ COMPARED TO PSO

- HUmarl and HUnewm now added. My favorite class is Hunter, my favorite race is Newman. I first had a HUnewearl as my favorite but now I like HUnewm even more Now we just need to work on RAnewm and RAnewearl...

- The new weapon choices (shields and gunblades especially). Shields are kickass for blocking enemy attacks, and gunblades are useful for both close range and long range.

- Rare enemies are a little less "rare" than they were in PSO, while still maintaining "rareness" :P

- PDs more common
    PSOBB:
    Cecilia | HUcaseal | Redria - Xeuth | RAmar | Purplenum - Narius | FOnewm | Yellowboze
    PSZ
    Cygnus | HUnewm - Trinity | RAcaseal - Sanyu | FOmarl
    PSO2:
    Tayumi | HUnewearl - Kayden | FOmar

also, i think the rares should be a mix between pso and psz rareness, rare enough to be like "sweet" but you still get to see them, unlike pso were with a lvl 61 never seeing one. I have probaly put about 150 hour into pso ( i dont even own it )=) and i have only seen a love rappy, and there should be a lvl 200 cap, i never want to reach the cap. on the good side. i also think there should be less grinders and photon drops, but once a gain, not as rare as pso.

i love the titles, but maybe have exp, because the titles are not worth much because of photon drop and grinder inflation.

Something that would be cool is like you start out with 100 of one item that is very rare, like more rare then the old photon drops (but not much) to trade for rares from other people. does anyone like this idea, it would make trading easier to trade, instead of having to match rares rareness's equally.
    PSZ:friend code is 0775 6033 7984(wifi not working)
    lvl 78 racast stealth. lvl 79 fonewearl crystal. lvl 49 humarl ruby

ok here is some FAST ways to clear menu things up. R+start brings up the Equipment menu. right there you can look through the list of stuff you have for weapons ONLY to find stuff. L+start is an all item menu. as you can see R+start is a combination that acts as the quick menu in the game. the only grip i have is the fact you can't use your stylis to use or equiped you item on. if they did that they could have left the ability to move while in the menu screen. also the classes should be weapon limited like PSO. the to facts that you can't move in menu and the classes arn't realy weapon restriced (sept for FOrce weapons) are the only problems with this game. you can argue all you want but these are the only 2 problems. as for the lockon problem, do you expect the bullet to FOLLOW your target, they added some realism to the game it has so little of.

Made by Gama.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwolf View Post
    you can argue all you want but these are the only 2 problems.
    Only two problems? I enjoyed Zero but it has it's fair share of problems.

the only 2 problems that was ok in PSO. all games have a share of problems, but if you are compairing this to PSO this thing, PSZ only has 2 problems, Ice statist effect is fixed so it isn't spamed or used liked in PSO. some other things have also changed but i just got up so i need to get my brain working again. compaired to PSO this game fixed almost ALL of the problems. it's PSZ is still a form of a PSO remake. i think instead we should also how the games are simular. i think i can find your answer to some of the changes. The 2 i listed above don't make any sence what so ever and could have been fixed so that it worked. the other fixes make sence if you think about how PSO did them and how more balanced this game is.

you guys also have a problem with rangers being nerfed, a pure power RAnger can hit shit, a pure power HUnter can't.

Made by Gama.

PSZ vs PS0 (my opinion)
    No more Gallons Shop
    New Classes
    HUMar uses Shifta
    More NPC interaction

PSZ VS PSO
    No add slots
    Traps are lame
    The lack of a community due to no lobby's
    The story in PSO drawed you in more, because of that wierd feeling you got playing it.
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!