Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by 16085k View Post
    Bugsy from pokemon. It's almost like it isn't a name or something.
    Bugsy Siegel, Bugsy Malone, Bugsy McGraw to name a few, although naming a bug type user that could be called into question moreso than the name itself (though to be fair, in those cases it's a nickname, well, not sure with Bugsy Malone, but that was sort of a parody anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by KittyCatSlut View Post
    Ash...from pokemon....i think they could of done a better boy name like....Kevin or Sora...but ash?....i think of left over burnt fire wood in a fire place....ash is messy....same with Cloud...or they need to do a poll for names....for bad guys/good guys....fable could be a great good guy while oroki...could be a great bad guys name...XD

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    Hope his last name wasn't Herring.
    It was a she, actually.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

That works. Then I hope her last name wasn't Ring Rico or Bone.

Ash > Sora

even for this site, he was all over the promotional materials despite not being such a key NPC or anything, being that HUmar default you see in 2 or so missions mainly, & maybe after the right conversations, later in a PSO+/online only mission.

On network linking:

I find that the names players come up are the worse....

Like that one girl in RYL who named herself SaiyanGoku and played a healer....and then complained in forums asking why she kept getting sin'ed....her thread was "give a girl a chance, stop killing me~~~"

Not to mention the sheer amount of players who keep the default name "Player" in shooters or name themselves Owners or Pwners....

How about when a player names themselves something and people post that you are being an Ass in a forum because you refuse to call someone by their screenname even if that screenname is MyMamaTheB*tch or "RoyalHomo"? (They were nice people....but NO...I won't refer to someone as Questionable Screennames) ...I remember when someone named themselves AssLickerHarry.....talk about ridiculous.

Guild Wars is even worse when a player makes a monk and names it "I dont heal" and it has a Full Healing Bar ^_^ though at least its a funny name....

What saves singleplayer RPGs is that if you dont read the manuals before playing them you learn the first name...which sounds better than the full name. Cloud sounds a LOT better than Cloud Strife. Just like Terra sounds better than her Full Name in FF6...Seriously, learning those last names at the ending made me want to puke through most of them.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

in psu i used to have a cast named google XD....and a newman named Tinker Bell...its not like i went crazy with name tho....even tho i did have a human named Apple Martini or ChibiKawaii....in perfect world i named one of my chars PureLit....cuz Starlit was taken :/ i still say that Ash is a horrible name for someone....cuz its like left over wood....after a fire...oh well...i would have to agree with you on the whole last names being a pain nore than the 1st name

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Not to mention the sheer amount of players who keep the default name "Player" in shooters or name themselves Owners or Pwners....
    Agreed. I'm tired of seeing unnamed and (1)unnamed - in other words, 2 unnamed on the same server - on fps games.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

AKA the Unbelievable Batmobile UnderscoreX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    I've met someone named Red before.
    Did she want to be the very best, like no one ever was ?
    My better is better than your better.