Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is it just me or is this game going to hell all i see is people run around begging or in trade room people with 3 bkb, 4 hev pun,...then we have people like him who try 2 scam(see bottom) other out of stuff. am i the only one who is thinking about calling it quits? i i the olny thing thats some what fun any more is the c-modes only because i know there no mass of cheating / begging but even then it so hard to find people 2 play the upper c-modes..

i was just playing and this guy i was playing with thought he droped hes r ring i told him that it was gone but this other kid tell every one that he picked it up. he then told the guy who lost it that if he gave him a s-rank/some 10* 1st then after he got them he'll give them back... so the 3 of use told the as@ that we would report him and i told him that the ring was gone. he then told us that him and his "clan of 20 people would then report the 3 fo us(i think we made him cry)..and left the game. so we all had a good "hahah that was funny" when he came back and told him that he(+20 people, ya right..) just reported us

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

You know hes a BSing 12 year old when he had to come back into the game to tell you him and his "crew" reported you.

u know.... what i found funny is that he left then came back a min later

You have no mommy from now you cry to me

You're going to find assholes everywhere, and the only thing that's as annoying as assholes is people who whine about assholes.

On 2003-05-31 19:27, Dime wrote:
    You're going to find assholes everywhere, and the only thing that's as annoying as assholes is people who whine about assholes.
    Not Really...

I think if you have an unpleasent run-in with someone you can complain about it without being annoying.

You have no mommy from now you cry to me

Yea, but not on PSO.

It's just too easy to avoid these people, block them from your mail list, move to another lobby, IGNORE THEM...etc.

On 2003-05-31 20:09, Dime wrote:
    Yea, but not on PSO.

It's just too easy to avoid these people, block them from your mail list, move to another lobby, IGNORE THEM...etc.
    Everyone is allowed to rant, I'd rather them vent in this forum than anything.
    Look, he did it again.

I'd just add - don't drop stuff then... protect yourself...

... and if they are breaking tou, try and get their account number and all that to mail sega. Try and document what was done, where it was done, and who said what in exact words. Then email sega something more coherant than you posted here (professional complaint is better than quick rant - as it has more class associated with it) and see if there's any hope there... there ususally isn't though ;(

On 2003-05-31 19:27, Dime wrote:
    Yes, and that would be the inconsiderate very selfish person named Dime.

Anyhow, just do what I do. Play by yourself online..it's harder, but you don't have to deal with fools*see above*..

There isn't as many rude players as thier were in the beginning, but they are still around..
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

When the hell did PSO get gangs?! I've been gone to long...