Default PSP2 JP need info help

Ok, i read through the guides and thanks to everyone that was involved in that, big help, i can actually play the game and know how to get by!

Now, what im asking for here is for some of the small details that haven't been covered in the guides, its not a big list so bare with me please,

-What do prayers do?
    -How do I use rooms items?
    -PM evolution, no clue on this.
    -Badges/Magic Rock/Photon types, what are they and do they serve a function?
    -Exchange mission, ummmmmmm, huh? Me no nintendo.

Side note:
    What does End/Sta do for your character and am I the only one who thinks De Ragen is one fucking annoying boss?

"am I the only one who thinks De Ragen is one fucking annoying boss?"

XD, the first i play the demo and try to beat de ragan it was very annoying, but when you get the dogde shieldding thing its easy to deal with it.
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoVIII View Post
    -What do prayers do?
    -How do I use rooms items?
    -PM evolution, no clue on this.
    -Badges/Magic Rock/Photon types, what are they and do they serve a function?
    -Exchange mission, ummmmmmm, huh? Me no nintendo.

Side note:
    What does End/Sta do for your character and am I the only one who thinks De Ragen is one fucking annoying boss?
    -Prayers give you a temporary boost that lasts a single Mission. The effect also fades if you quit back to the title screen before running a Mission. Possible boosts are stat boosts, max HP, PP regen rate, rare drop rate. The last one is my favorite.
    -Talk to your PM in your room and select the option containing ”ルームグッズ” or something like that. That'll let you place any room items in your inventory in your room so long as you have decoration points left and they match the proper spot that's highlighted. To redecorate your room, you have to give your redecoration ticket to your PM, but I forget which option that is
    -Feed your PM evolution item to your PM in your room. Again I forget the text for this option, but it'll be the only one that lets you select the evolution item from your inventory. You get to choose your base PM model. You can buy new base model evo items in the shop (more appear as you get further in the game). And you get the sub-model evo items from taking your PM with you on missions and getting an S grade (after you've run enough missions with it to befriend it).
    -Exchange missions. PSP2 has got at least 10 different kinds of currency goin' on.
    -Exchange mission info: Out of date, incomplete but in English or up to date, but in Japanese (JP link 2)
    -End/Sta does the same thing as in PSU, it raises your resistance to status effects.
    -De Ragan's new AI script is annoyingly aggressive. Zoul Goug and Bil Golus aren't nearly as bad as their body takes more damage, they keep their heads lower (hitting the head does massive damage), and they just don't seem to run around as much. This is most apparent in the 3rd Side Story Mission when you fight all 3 in one mission. It takes me as long to defeat Ragan as it does the other 2 combined.
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

Thanks so much bud and yeah, de ragen, ugh hate that fucker but i'll try using the shield more, starting using grenades and it's helping out.

"am I the only one who thinks De Ragen is one fucking annoying boss?"

XD, the first i play the demo and try to beat de ragan it was very annoying, but when you get the dogde shieldding thing its easy to deal with it.