Question Questions for my adventures.

Ok so i been playing PS:P for a few days now. I remember on PS:U you could transfer items between your characters. Is that still possible? My current character is beast, eventually I want to make another cast. I just miss my cast from PS:U too much. I been saving all the cool stuff I been getting. I know there are status causes for the weapons. is there a thread that explains them? Or a place here on the site that goes into detail about them, and what weapons do what? I can't remember what any of them are. All I found for my double so far was the Pretty Batton. Yeah I don't plan on keeping it when I find a new one. It puts a heart status effect on enemies? Also noticed my Amore Rose does the same. I also remember back in the times of PS:O on Dreamcast that certain classes/emblems like redria and all that found certain items. Could it be possible I can only find girlie style items? With all the stuff I keep finding my beast may end up with some serious side effect problems. He may get confused on his gender. :/ Or could it just be the area I'm hunting that just drops those style items?
    I had other questions too, I just can't remember them now. >.<
    Thanks in advance just in case I'm not here when you answer me.

Hey,

first of all transfering stuff like in PSU is not included in this version so everything you find on a char, stays on this char like weapons, armors, titles and so on so if you wanna get stuff for a different char, you need to play this char and search for the stuff then. (was and would be too easy if you get all the good stuff from a high lvled char just to rush with a new created through the missions....kinda boring imo ).

Then, for the other questions you have or maybe will have:
    click me!

Quote Originally Posted by Fhin View Post
    Hey,

first of all transfering stuff like in PSU is not included in this version so everything you find on a char, stays on this char like weapons, armors, titles and so on so if you wanna get stuff for a different char, you need to play this char and search for the stuff then. (was and would be too easy if you get all the good stuff from a high lvled char just to rush with a new created through the missions....kinda boring imo ).

Then, for the other questions you have or maybe will have:
    click me!
    I could've sworn that you could transfer items between characters using the storage box in your Room in PS:P. I know you can in PS:P2 and PSZ so maybe I'm just mixed up.

As far as Section IDs go in PS:P, there aren't any. I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) each class has their own unique items, or items that drop more readily compared to others. If that's the case... then your class would be your "Section ID."