Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Night SSc7 View Post
    you're doing it wrong
    Yes

Hey guys, what's going on in this thr-

Quote Originally Posted by Pet Elf View Post
    Not every girl is manipulative, whiney, uncool, etc.
    Some guys can be pretty unbelievable and can do alot worse than crude jokes, ever played matchmaking in Halo 3? A friend of mine was talking in social slayer and one of her team mates stopped what he was doing, and started to jerk to her voice, all the while apologizing because he had no clue how old she was (for all he knew she could have been 13). That kinda thing happens alot online, although I think it's not as bad on PSU.

... Well then.

Anyway, I tended to simply not mention it. If people asked, I let them think whatever the hell they wanted to think. The only games my gender really became an issue was in the Rainbow Six Vegas series, which I suppose I should have seen coming. The community tended to be older than the average Halo player.

I swear, I remember the team I was playing with drop what they're doing and become the Spanish Inquisition when they realized that a woman was playing their first person shooter.

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pet Elf View Post
    Not every girl is manipulative, whiney, uncool, etc. I don't know many cool chicks on PSU myself but there's plenty out there on Xbox Live.

I'm a chick, I'm usually playing in whatever universe I spawn in / a random uni with friends. Most of my friends are pretty cool and won't try to jump your pixels upon hearing your voice / discovering that you're female.

I wouldn't hold it against any girl who doesn't like talking on mic. I talk, but barely ever, or alot. I prefer to text. >.>
    Some guys can be pretty unbelievable and can do alot worse than crude jokes, ever played matchmaking in Halo 3? <b>A friend of mine was talking in social slayer and one of her team mates stopped what he was doing, and started to jerk to her voice, all the while apologizing because he had no clue how old she was (for all he knew she could have been 13).</b> That kinda thing happens alot online, although I think it's not as bad on PSU.

I dunno If you're ever bored and wanna hang out, I'm usually around. If not all good
    THAT just made my day. Im still wondering how this is possible a friend of mine just told me about this post on XBL party and just had to go and see this. It's so funny yet so sad that I can't even laugh. Puts an incident that I recall about a balloon and a donkey to shame. Anyways, that just tops the list of crazy things that i've heard of guys doing when its been confirmed that a girl is playing a game.

The best way to solve this would be by emulating Blizzards Real ID thing, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by xmoonprismpowerx View Post
    Okay. All the real girls on PSU that I've heard on the mic have been insincere, intolerable, and whiny. They manipulate people for items, they cause a lot of momma drama, etc.

Or, there's so many girls out there who don't talk on the mic because there's quite a few guys out there who can't contain themselves, and have to spew crude jokes every 2 seconds. (Not all, but a good majority. Kudos to guys that have realized being themselves is the only way to get respect).

So. I KNOW I'm not the only girl on this game with dignity, who doesn't try to scam items off people, who make men do all the work for me, etc. So, where the heck are you? I know there are awesome, cool chicks on this game.

I know PSU has a pretty decently sized female population.

I've honestly been dying to find a cool group of chicks on this game to talk to. Or at least some sane ones. And, yes, I am a girl. But, hey, I don't think I'm a unicorn on PSU. I know there's some cool chicks on this game.

HEY.....i am a female as well....and i feel u these boys, must say that much it be mostly young teenage boys drive me crazy!!the immaturity level be rediculous!! i solo or play with my son father..i stopped play'n in parties 4 the most part and bearly use my mic(not that that always helps,the lil b*****ds no how 2 type lol....and what kill me is they think we like the harrasment,i think they really believe thats the way 2 befriend a member of the oppositesex...my 3rd character name is ROBO*B/TCH,ppl always ask me y i named it that...i usually dont respond unless its an innocsent question(most times its not its a set up line 4 the next corny punchline)well the truth is all the imature d bags inspired it....just so they no i wont take no ish and i will rip em a new one...ITS WORKED WELL 4 ME SO FAR..LOL...i have a 3yr old son i take care a all day,so i play psu 2 chill and keep my mind occupide NOT 2 be botherd with stupidity...but in fairness(im not try'n 2 guy bash)there are some ok guys aswell(not many)but if u ever wanna run or sumthing just let me no...msg me im always on

ROBO-B/TCH LV180HOOD\&/DIVA LV180BEAUTY N DA BEAST lv180\$/HooDRicH\$/Chic lv180

Quote Originally Posted by Night SSc7 View Post
    you're doing it wrong
    You're doing it wrong too. :3
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by TierrenZX View Post
    THAT just made my day. Im still wondering how this is possible a friend of mine just told me about this post on XBL party and just had to go and see this. It's so funny yet so sad that I can't even laugh. Puts an incident that I recall about a balloon and a donkey to shame. Anyways, that just tops the list of crazy things that i've heard of guys doing when its been confirmed that a girl is playing a game.
    Lol, I'll be sure to tell her that it reached tops on some peoples messed up / incidents with nerds list :P
    I thought it was pretty hilarious, especially when he apologized the whole time to her for doing it.

What's the incident about a balloon and a donkey? :o
    Strippercake?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The best way to solve this would be by emulating Blizzards Real ID thing, yes?
    Agreed, less trolling and more facebook stal.... (yikes)
    [LEFT]PSO2「香織」RA48 /GU36/HU33/FI16/ SHIP 09

I don't think girls and G.I.R.L.s would want to post anymore if PSO-W used Real ID's.

Besides it looks like Blizzard wised up and said they won't implement it for now.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

no girls on internet~
    AKA Mia-chan on the forums. Lost my old password oops.
    Moved to XBOX server~
    Bijou- level 50 female newman WT
    (RIP Mia Meow)