Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

sweet as a nut, not sure i will bother playing between thursdays update and the monday one, been bitten by rollbacks before & you can call it what you like edward, But the name "supdate" has kinda stuck on me :P

@soloman grundy, If you ignore all the walna & badge boxs & stuff you should be able to hit a level every 2 & 1/2 hours, ( i know thats how long it`s taking me roughly at lv160+ )
    Last edited by the sega shop; Jul 12, 2010 at 03:22 PM.

This is indeed good news. Also, why must people find a way to complain? Something tells me that some of this people on this site would have loved to see the supplemental update take even longer, just so they could hate on it even more. It's pretty pathetic when you think about it.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    This is indeed good news. Also, why must people find a way to complain? Something tells me that some of this people on this site would have loved to see the supplemental update take even longer, just so they could hate on it even more. It's pretty pathetic when you think about it.
    Thank you!! *Tosses BladeM6x a can of Mug Rootbeer* I hate it too, lately I have been noticing how the folks are on par with Sonic Stadium back when I was on it.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by the sega shop View Post
    sweet as a nut, not sure i will bother playing between thursdays update and the monday one, been bitten by rollbacks before & you can call it what you like edward, But the name "supdate" has kinda stuck on me :P

@soloman grundy, If you ignore all the walna & badge boxs & stuff you should be able to hit a level every 2 & 1/2 hours, ( i know thats how long it`s taking me roughly at lv160+ )
    Good deal. I won't be 160, but I might be able to make 150? (136 currently).

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    why must people find a way to complain? Something tells me that some of this people on this site would have loved to see the supplemental update take even longer, just so they could hate on it even more. It's pretty pathetic when you think about it.
    I suppose the "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" credo doesn't matter to some people. It makes me think that they post just to make people angry.

Always out numbered... never outgunned sikotic_demon's Avatar

Call it what you want but this kind of stuff always seems to happen when i cant get online to play lol....
    i am however gald it will be there when i do manage to get back online.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Just since we are on the subject: when exactly did we fall so far behind? I recall our first major slip behind the ~2 month gap between the regional and JPN servers (that was the result of different release dates) was around the release of AotI, but when did the gap start growing so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just since we are on the subject: when exactly did we fall so far behind? I recall our first major slip behind the ~2 month gap between the regional and JPN servers (that was the result of different release dates) was around the release of AotI, but when did the gap start growing so much?
    This all started with Maximum Attack G event, when it ended the delay was already around 4 months. Then there was a time with no updates, around 1 month and half, plus 3 weeks with an extension for the MAG event (which didn't happen in the JP servers), delay increased to 6+ months.
    Near the end of that year, another month with no updates, delay increased to 7+ months.

Since those 2 big gaps until the closure of the PC/PS2 servers, the NA/EU servers kept getting updates at a slower pace than the JP servers, resulting in a constantly increasing delay, going from 6~8 months 1 year and half ago, to 8~10 months 1 year ago, to around 10~12 months by the end of last year.
    Now with SEGA taking so long to get the supplemental update out, that delay is now 15~16 months.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

LOLZ, Who cares how late we are??? I dont for 1, it gives me more time to get my 4 chars on point, still have to cap all four again yet

Ah lol Ok, so they renamed it...So the 19th is actually the date for the SUPP>?