Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

I know your on free course, but if you do go premium from like a month or so, har quicks are going for 10k. I just picked one up lol.

ditto im on as well on 5th floor uni 1

I feel it noteworthy to say I completed my 300th run of BP S3 today with still no Rutsularod in my possession...I am seriously considering 1 of 3 possibilities at this point with the last week of the event commencing...

1) Sell off any non-account bound weapon including my Sorcerer Rod to try and make 250 GB (I have 50 in my possession).
    2) Buy an RMT one...
    3) Quit.....

I have never been so frustrated by this game before. Not even my Armas hunt got to me this much (most likely because it was a permenant drop and not an item that is only available for 7 more days before disappearing...)
    Last edited by milranduil; Jul 28, 2010 at 04:35 AM.

If shou really doesn't play that much can't you just borrow it when he's not on? Or beat his ass until he gives it up.

Not like you really need it except a few bursts of TAing?

He'd never let me borrow it. Besides, as far as I know he's still debating RMTing it so that he can pay a month's rent on his apartment (not that he's stripped for cash, he makes twice what I make at my job per hour and works just as much as I do...). Despite the outcome, I will not inflict bodily harm on anyone for it lol (although I have punched a pillow a few times after failing b3 multiple times in a row due to desync...).

The 20% PA boost it has makes a huge difference for TAing, and would put me over the edge on a lot of my TA times including White Beast, SEED Express, Sakura Blast, Lightning Beasts, Distant Memory, just to name a few. Masterforce is the only class I would ever put this much effort into. I don't really compete with anyone (I don't see hardly any times on the uploader) and that's not really why I TA in the first place. Competition is nice to have, but most importantly of all, I just like the nature of time attacking in the first place, doing my best to put together a really good run of any given mission.
    Last edited by milranduil; Jul 28, 2010 at 04:56 AM.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    I feel it noteworthy to say I completed my 300th run of BP S3 today with still no Rutsularod in my possession...I am seriously considering 1 of 3 possibilities at this point with the last week of the event commencing...

1) Sell off any non-account bound weapon including my Sorcerer Rod to try and make 250 GB (I have 50 in my possession).
    2) Buy an RMT one...
    3) Quit.....

I have never been so frustrated by this game before. Not even my Armas hunt got to me this much (most likely because it was a permenant drop and not an item that is only available for 7 more days before disappearing...)
    I have to say, I feel for you on this front. I have a very close friend who hada simialr experience in PSO. not exactly the same, mind you, but we knew the drop rates, and it took 1000X as many enemies as it should, on avereage, to drop the weapon he was looking for.

Im going to be just as pissed of as bobby is right now, if he quits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck

I'll change the mood a little bit.

Finally got all lasers to 41+. Took me long enough! I started at 11+ during the last PA boost and got them all to 31+ then. I kept going and got everything but dark and light to 41+ after that. I just recently did dark and light thinking those would be easiest since I could still do speedy missions in white beast and seed express.

2x Bajura snapped..wouldn't even go past 5.
    ADC -> snapped going to 3 with S+10
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    I have to say, I feel for you on this front. I have a very close friend who hada simialr experience in PSO. not exactly the same, mind you, but we knew the drop rates, and it took 1000X as many enemies as it should, on avereage, to drop the weapon he was looking for.
    The thing with PSO was something I really liked...drops were specific to an enemy, a box, or a boss. Even if it was an event, there were no event-only enemies. Even holiday rare enemies, you knew you just had a chance at them next year. There weren't limited time items that only dropped during events. Sure there were rewards items, but everyone had a chance or no one did, and they certainly weren't the best item for any group of classes. This is a change with PSU that I REALLY, REALLY hate...I spent a year hunting a Lame D'argent from both the first set of drop charts and after they made the changes to Ep4, and still didn't get one, but it wasn't nearly as frustrating, because it was a drop I could just keep hunting indefinitely (I inevitably gave up and paid the equivalent of 350 PDs for a 0'd Excalibur, but that's beside the point lol).

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

good luck in yoru hunt, Adios.

The only good news I have is that...one way or another it will be over soon.