Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kirtblue View Post
    i cannot wait to destroy you in battle mode with a sword thats more then twice my characters height
    Then I would have to cry nerf, lolis are overpowered, rage on the forums, listen to linkin park, rage some more on the forums, have a pipe dream about some issue happening with Sega and they do a rollback (though I don't know how something like that would happen on the PSP but..:P) thus there's no loss against the offending loli and I continue happily on my way.......

....and then listen to more Linkin Park...

/sarcasmfortehlulz

Quote Originally Posted by Kinako78 View Post
    Somehow, I don't think that's just a Japanese thing. I swear I'm the only person that made a female newman of normal height.
    My Female Newman is only a notch or 3 under the tallest height setting. Safe to say, shes as tall, if not taller, than most male characters I play with who aren't trying to look like little kids.

Quote Originally Posted by kongajinken View Post
    When you're talking about lolis you're always on topic.
    I never have and never will understand the obsession with severely underaged little girls. I dont see how you can be sexually attracted to them, it just doesn't make any sense.

I've been very attracted to short girls who still LOOK THEIR AGE (and im like 6'5"), but GOD DAMN japan, i dont want to fuck a kindergardener. You sick bastards. Funny thing is, they'll look like 10, but they're really 700 years old and for some reason want to go out with the oldest guy on the hero squad. i just dont get it.
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Jun 17, 2010 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StamiStar View Post
    My god! Emilia sounds like Amy Rose of the SA era. D:

I like it. :3
    Agreed. Completely agreed.

Seriously, the voice acting in the first one (and in PSU) sucked. But if Emilia's voice is any indication... this is so much better.

And on the loli point... my PSO char is a tiny HUney. My PSU char (and my alt PSP char) are not. I dunno why, but taller female chars in PSO were... ehh.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    My Female Newman is only a notch or 3 under the tallest height setting. Safe to say, shes as tall, if not taller, than most male characters I play with who aren't trying to look like little kids.

I never have and never will understand the obsession with severely underaged little girls. I dont see how you can be sexually attracted to them, it just doesn't make any sense.

I've been very attracted to short girls who still LOOK THEIR AGE (and im like 6'5"), but GOD DAMN japan, i dont want to fuck a kindergardener. You sick bastards. Funny thing is, they'll look like 10, but they're really 700 years old and for some reason want to go out with the oldest guy on the hero squad. i just dont get it.
    No reason to have a character that takes up half the screen when I can choose not to. We are all free to make our characters whatever height we choose to.

Besides that point, it is understandable that not everyone understands the mind of a lolicon. Although I cannot speak for all lolicons, it is safe to say that most of us know the difference between a game and real life.

While we may want to fuck a character in a game that looks like a loli, most of us sure as hell don't want to fuck a girl in real life that even remotely LOOKS like a kid.

There is a large difference between lolicon and pedophile.

And damn being that tall would make it hard on you if your picky about a girl's height or vis versa. 6'5" definitely falls in the "too tall" category for a lot of girls. I'm only 6'0" and have been called "too tall" (lol short Asian girls, my argument to them is that they're just too damn short!).
    Last edited by Lolitron; Jun 17, 2010 at 08:43 PM.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Quote Originally Posted by Lolitron View Post
    And damn being that tall would make it hard on you if your picky about a girl's height or vis versa. 6'5" definitely falls in the "too tall" category for a lot of girls. I'm only 6'0" and have been called "too tall" (lol short Asian girls, my argument to them is that they're just too damn short!).

I've actually never been called too tall. My height has almost always been a positive thing for me. If i've been called "too tall" it's likely by a girl who is below average height...and most girls average height like a guy taller than them. At least everywhere i've been has been that way. A couple exceptions everywhere of course. Now, if there's a considerable difference in height then yeah, there's problems. Any size works, but i fancy the taller ones. (That is, by female standards. 5'10" is pretty damn tall for a female, and wearing heels they easily can reach the 6 foot marker. Dont take that as a "im a stud" statement though, i actually kind of suck at getting the females. : 3

No reason to have a character that takes up half the screen when I can choose not to. We are all free to make our characters whatever height we choose to.

Besides that point, it is understandable that not everyone understands the mind of a lolicon. Although I cannot speak for all lolicons, it is safe to say that most of us know the difference between a game and real life.

While we may want to fuck a character in a game that looks like a loli, most of us sure as hell don't want to fuck a girl in real life that even remotely LOOKS like a kid.

There is a large difference between lolicon and pedophile.
    No there isn't, actually. Endgame, you both want to screw little girls. (har har)

Jokes aside. Know that i quoted you, but i wasn't exactly attacking anyone specifically, since i know there are extremes to every group. But i still don't get why Emilia is the hero of the game, it's just a dumb choice when they so obviously set themselves up for Lumia to be the new story focus in all the other PSU games. And in a situation where Lumia drops the stupid little "cute skirt" routine and actually GROWS UP....they give the lead to another little "cute skirt" girl, more whiny and bitchy than Lumia was. Funny thing how Lumia was the main character back when she was more like Emilia, though.

Not to say they did it on purpose because they're lolicons....its just that was dumb to me. Hopefully in english when i understand Emilia i'll like her more....

.....Her voice actor, though? Not a good start. Everyone seems to like that she sounds like Amy Rose from Sonic Adventure...but i hated that voice actor with a passion. She stresses WAY too hard to get out that overly girly tone of hers, and its hard on the ears and annoying as hell. I dont know why they couldn't find a more casual voice actor -- every girl that looks like Emilia doesn't have to have that high-pitched cliche voice acting that uses the exact same voice inflections and sounds the exact same in every game/anime they're stuck in.

I liked Ethan's US voice much more than the stereotypical Link voice that so many main male protagonists have in JP games.
    LOL i found 2 things funny about this statement. 1) Link never talks, and 2) I dont think i have EVER heard any Japanese or English or any other language Voice Actor who sounds even remotely like Link, be it Twilight Princess, Wind Waker or the OoT/MM/SSBM Link. I remember the one for Soul Caliber 2 tried very hard to sound like link, and failed miserably. (KATT-KATT- SSSSSAAYYIIAAHHHHHH)
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Jun 17, 2010 at 08:45 PM.

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Hrm, finally got around to watching the video and Emilia's voice is just like it is in the Japanese: Annoying, spirited, and annoyingly spirited. Sounds like we have a match!
    Booo for cutting out before we could hear Lumia's voice...

Ethan's English VA was pretty bad at first. The guy sounded like he was trying to suppress a yawn during most of his lines and/or wasn't quite sure what he was reading off the script and his delivery was awkward. Either I got used to it or he got markedly better by the end of ep.1's story mode. Everyone else in PSU has been pretty solid minus the player character voice sets in PSPo. Didn't help that the actors they got to finally do the spoken lines that were glossed over in the Western release of vanilla PSU didn't match up well with the existing grunts and yells.
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

Quote Originally Posted by SammaeltheDark View Post
    Hrm, finally got around to watching the video and Emilia's voice is just like it is in the Japanese: Annoying, spirited, and annoyingly spirited. Sounds like we have a match!
    Booo for cutting out before we could hear Lumia's voice...

Ethan's English VA was pretty bad at first. The guy sounded like he was trying to suppress a yawn during most of his lines and/or wasn't quite sure what he was reading off the script and his delivery was awkward. Either I got used to it or he got markedly better by the end of ep.1's story mode. Everyone else in PSU has been pretty solid minus the player character voice sets in PSPo. Didn't help that the actors they got to finally do the spoken lines that were glossed over in the Western release of vanilla PSU didn't match up well with the existing grunts and yells.

the whole post was on point but god damn the bold is so correct

And i so very much was angry at ST for AotI giving horrible, horrible HORRIBLE voice actors to my characters. I literately had to change my force's voicebox because the "NOW! LETS GO! NOW! LETS GO!" got on my fucking nerves to the point i didnt even want to use her anymore. The grunts before hand sounded way better, but with the voice it sounded like some brawny chick after yelling for 6 hours straight at a party or something.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post

That reminds me of why my second copy of PSZ seems more enjoyable this time I made Trina a RAmarl (Which looks like a tomboy compared to all the human and newman females in the game.) And Melina a HUcaseal. (She wound up looking like a hotpink mecha Zero Suit Samus) I kinda regret not doing that the first time, all my female characters in PSU are taller than my male character...(Except for Melina I think she's the same height as Sentai.) But Trina and Bertha are borderline amazons, Why have Rini when you have Bulma?
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676