Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 364344454647 LastLast

Thread: US demo is out!

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    You'll know, when they're using the Photon Drive, when you see a Green, sparkly aura.
    It's what I'm currently wearing on my JP main. Sure looks nice :]

Speaking of auras, I created my 2nd character on the US demo (newman FO), and wow, just... wow. I guess they had to make at least one visual aura for the girly players out there :/

(Is it HU that gets Aura Field?)
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

now my demo related question. Are vahra claws in the demo? if so where and what class is required? Secondly where can I find any claws in the demo and/or twin claws and a good pair of twin blades/sabers?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    It's what I'm currently wearing on my JP main. Sure looks nice :]

Speaking of auras, I created my 2nd character on the US demo (newman FO), and wow, just... wow. I guess they had to make at least one visual aura for the girly players out there :/

(Is it HU that gets Aura Field?)
    Nah, Aura Field is what you get from a Title, its a B-Rank Module. (I'm not sure which, either the Player Killer, or the one where you have to win like 10 Battles or something.)
    Last edited by Bomber The Cosmonaut; Aug 29, 2010 at 02:18 AM. Reason: completely misread JG's post. good going, me.

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    Nah, Aura Field is what you get from a Title, its a B-Rank Module. (I'm not sure which, either the Player Killer, or the one where you have to win like 10 Battles or something.)
    The prior is correct. Aura Field is the reward for Player Killer (Slay 100 opponents in Battle).
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano

Quote Originally Posted by "En" View Post
    The prior is correct. Aura Field is the reward for Player Killer (Slay 100 opponents in Battle).
    HOT DAMN !!! I can never do that >< My internet is too slow, most of the time I see people pass by me and then I get killed T_T

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I want to ask for myself. If one were to create two separate demo save files (each with two different characters), could you then import each character into the actual game? It sounds plausible to me, you just switch the save files, but it's the shared storage and other common settings that will be different....

Well?
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

I am disappoint. In trying to import my character from PS:P I'm instead given the default for the race and... nothing else. What the hell Sega, why offer the option if you're not going to use it! Argh!
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Esquire View Post
    I am disappoint. In trying to import my character from PS:P I'm instead given the default for the race and... nothing else. What the hell Sega, why offer the option if you're not going to use it! Argh!
    If you're importing it correctly, you will still have to select your charater's name/visual characteristics and I believe type. You will see the rest of the benefits (the 3 of them xD) as you start playing
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

The transfer couldn't be too great because they use new character models.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

Yeah, took a couple tries to see what DID carry over. Apparently your physical proportions do carry over as well as the clothes the character was last wearing (though you don't get to put them back on until you can access Your Room). I think the eye color also carries over, but that's probably just coincidence. If the newman girl didn't stand like a total yutz in character creation I'd not have had as much of a problem but... ugh. I get it, you're a 'pretty princess', get over it already...
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

im haveing a problem, whenever i go online it says:

"your playstation network account is set with chat restrictions, so online multiplayer could not be played" then when i tried singing in with my brothers account, it said i couldent sign in with someone else's account....

anyone know how to fix either of these?