I have been searching on google *alot* for PSO forums, and so far this is the biggest one i have found, so does anyone here know of a bigger PSO forum? or even just a gaming forum, as long as it has PSO threads.
    Thanks

www.gamefaqs.com This site has a pso forum on there....

as far as I know, those are the only major ones that exist... but I havent done any major searching...

lolita edit: no linking to a site with cheat/dupe methods. please read rules

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-09 11:45 ]</font>

hmmm....
    that second link didnt work....
    here it is again

lolita edit: no linking to a site with cheat/dupe methods. please read rules

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-09 11:45 ]</font>

It's kind of a slap in the face to go on a messageboard and ask about another messageboard.

Sorry, i didnt mean to be rude. I was just curious because this is the only 'main' forum i have found so far and it seemed strange. And thanx for the two links.

We don't mind people asking.

Like already mentioned, in terms of size, GameFAQs would be the best bet.

there is no pso exclusive site that is bigger than psow. a bigget gaming site with pso threads would be ign or gamefaqs but they don't have as much pso content or pso exclusive threads.

Ummmmm....Segas site?
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

No offense to anyone who posts at GFAQS, but a lot of people there are whiny noobs. The community at PSOW is way friendlier and not to mention has the most PSO info anywhere.

On 2003-06-09 12:42, malinko wrote:
    No offense to anyone who posts at GFAQS, but a lot of people there are whiny noobs. The community at PSOW is way friendlier and not to mention has the most PSO info anywhere.
    I would have to agree to this one. The people here are alot nicer than anywhere else I have been.