Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I had no problem getting that wonderful adaption. I just walked into Gamestop, asked for a PSP 3000 component cable, and they brought it right to me. Might be different where you're at, though.
    Yeah, I'm not looking for component. Just the run of the mill RCA original. That one's harder to find because it's been replaced by the component one, and moreover by the PSPGo's version.

I personally want it to have the capability to stream the game online and record sessions with it. Could be useful.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    ... ugh, please no... Xbox LIVE would limit it's online capabilities.
    If they don't put PSO2 on at least one of the two consoles (Xbox 360 or PS3), then Sega will be losing a lot of money. You'd be surprised how many people hate playing games on the PC, myself included. Well, that and my laptop is absolutely not meant for gaming, and I don't have money to get a new one.

Yes, I know this, and that's the only way I can actually play, is by iso's off the memory card, since the disk drive on my PSP is shot. (This is why I keep my 1k around, to rip images to my computer to use on my 3k.)

It's still the fault of the users, not the providers, though they play no small part. If someone provides you with the gun, legally or otherwise, it's still you who chooses to shoot it.

In short, I don't condone piracy of any kind, because it reflects on me badly whether I do it or not simply because I may have the means to do so. As long as there is something to be had, there will always be people who want it for less under their own rules. Until we find a perfect system, which I doubt will happen, I'll just keep doing what I am doing, and report people I catch flouting the system. Without enforcement, there is no law.
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

I never said this; however, this shit is ONLY possible thanks to CFW.
    You implied it. And no, people would have found a different way to cheat had CFW not existed. CFW just made it easy.

Angry Oldschool PSO vet. MadDogg's Avatar

... ugh, please no... Xbox LIVE would limit it's online capabilities.
    What the hell does a online service have to do with a game? I only want PSO 2 on the 360/PS3 so someone can hold sega's hand when it comes to taking care of cheaters etc., something sega has yet to do on their own with their PC games (sega of america anyway). 360 PSU was the first phantasy star game where it stayed clean of hacks, I want to experience that again but accept with a better made game this time around.
    (X360)Alkaid, Tear, Pudd'n, Mad Dogg retired from 360 PSU for good
    PSP2: Alkaid, lvl 42 beast hunter. "Its my duty to please that booty".