Page 181 of 562 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181182183184191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 5616

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Like H Y U G A ?

Today, I was able to upgrade my Glen from a to a 1%.
    He's not weird......anymore. And when he was, it was tame, compared to others <o<

60% musrana, why is it the only decent % weapons I find are things that I will never use

i finally finish challenge mission 2 and get the tenimuso or whatever it is call, light version. i got one extend code and 2 platimun badges...

Last night I made a level 1 FOnewearl, and went online solo (because I hate the length of the opening sequence on new characters). My very first mission I had to fight Orga Dyran. And I beat him! Suffice to say it was a very long fight, and very intense. His ground slam/shockwave thing with his tail scared me the most.

Finally completed my full 2-part De Ragnus statue for my room today. Took me at least 10 kills to get 1 glaring de ragnus head and 2 extra baying heads on the way.

Still hunting for the 10* Two head ragnus drop...cleared at least 15 times A-rank undersea ruins and killed at least 45 svaltias...

Got a 59% light Jitseen and 57% fire H&K 38 combat special.

Skilled Fighter

Got my weapon collection to 80.13%

Lollipop 23% Lightning
    Mikuna set
    Ice Sword Mil 23% Ice
    Double Agito 23% Lightning
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

While spamming chapter 1 on hard to get Hunter to level 10, Emilia felt compelled to give me her Clarita Visas III. Useless rod lol...Unless I feel like sticking healing techs to it and extending it. Then again...Clarita Visas IV would be better for that.

I've been running Magashi quite a bit as HU and finally found a way to make it easy for me. I plan on trying daggers instead of claws to see if that speeds up my somewhat sluggish time, but eh, I'm just glad that I can finally complete the darn mission now. The only part that eats up time for me is the battle against the 3 snails... yeesh.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    While spamming chapter 1 on hard to get Hunter to level 10, Emilia felt compelled to give me her Clarita Visas III. Useless rod lol...Unless I feel like sticking healing techs to it and extending it. Then again...Clarita Visas IV would be better for that.
    three actualy extends better then 4
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.