Question Player Matchup - a suggestion

I really only visit the PSZ forum, so unsure if others do this or not.

The PSZ trading sub-forum shows the latest thread with a new post, in a column on the main forum page. Would it be possible for the Player Matchup sub-forum to do the same? I know it's used by multiple games, but it may make the forum get used more. As is, we sometimes don't see replies to threads in it for a day or so. I've seen people get frustrated over the long pause between replies and they go elsewhere for a group.

Not saying that seeing the latest thread with a new post would help a lot, but it should help a bit.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciarius View Post
    I really only visit the PSZ forum, so unsure if others do this or not.

The PSZ trading sub-forum shows the latest thread with a new post, in a column on the main forum page. Would it be possible for the Player Matchup sub-forum to do the same?
    Without modifying the forum's source code, it isn't possible to accommodate your request. The Player Matchup link in the Phantasy Star Zero forum is a redirect to the existing Player Matchup forum. Redirects don't display the latest thread information for this version of vBulletin. The Trading forum is a subforum under Phantasy Star Zero and defaults to displaying the latest post information.

I understand your concern and it certainly would be convenient if the latest post information was displayed. I'll do some more research, but I don't think it can be accomplished in this case.

Ah ok. It was just a thought. Hoping it's doable, but not a big deal to me if it can't be done.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Yeah I noticed that. I was like "I made a thread here, but what if no one sees it" (meaning less than that could be seen in PS0 subforum)

But now I understand it's because of version. I'm glad I know. Hope you find something Ryna. :]

I know it would be a pain but would there be a way to change to code to make a player match up sub forum for each game section?

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special