Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

It's just another way to connect to more people it isnt like theyre ebbbillllll o.o;

The group still doesn't seem friendly with the new MSN, I can't access it anymore.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

likes unlikely crossovers Magitek_X's Avatar

Weren't you just on, a while ago?

I'm not getting any messages though

I'm getting messages now but does anyone with the 2010 version of Windows Live have access to the activity panel? I can't seem to get to it.
    Last edited by Infinite Eternity; Nov 7, 2010 at 06:23 PM.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

For anyone who has updated to the 2011 msn i'd get the 2009 (ver 14) back if ur having problems, the 2011 is still buggy and doesn't have as many options as 2009 msn from what i saw when i had it for all of like 5mins

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Fairly counter productive though. Not only is it a big middle finger to the people paying for the existing vent, but you're losing out on money too. Besides, you're just splitting the community by doing it, and it can only result in "vent wars", if you will, which won't be any good. :/ Why not just use the tools already available? It just helps the community grow together and get stronger if everyone's in one place. There's no reason to have 2 vents.

Also Alexandria we aren't trying to be better than anyone we aren't aiming for a so called "vent war" we are just giving our own long standing members something new and this can also benefit anyone new joining the msn chat, I see in ur sig u have links to the IRC and Vent, how r they any different to what we are doing providing a service for people to use?
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 133 |

Windows Essentials 2010 is lame, it was so buggy for me when my PC decided to download it as a "Critical Update". >_<

Also, what's a vent war? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Velinus View Post
    Windows Essentials 2010 is lame, it was so buggy for me when my PC decided to download it as a "Critical Update". >_<
    yea that update also took out a program that i use alot out cuz its put like about 4 porgrams into the one install so i have to go hunt it out again >>
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 133 |

yeah stick to the later versions, don't update.

Hmmm, can I join the MSN group even if I don't have vent or the newest version of MSN?
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.