Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

I was stating that on the fact that you said you where one of the only few. As in saying that I was in your corner of this. >.> No need to bite my head off.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Im not biting your head off, and since when is one of the few being me alone? I just see so many people who love her that i barely see anyone who hate/dislikes her, thats why i said i'm one of the few who does.

Didn't mean to attack you or anything about it.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

You know, I'm going to say either Shizuru or Kraz. Shiruzu because he's an antagonist in the PSU world that I haven't wanted to punch in the face, and Kraz because I can relate to his laziness entirely.

Koji - LV. 158 HU/VA
    Sakuya - LV. 78 VA
    Sarah - LV. 9 FO

Gonna throw a vote in for Magashi. I mean I'd be pretty pissed too if someone offered to fix me up then slapped a pair of wings and a unicorn horn on my head and then pretty much blackmailed me into helping them. Then again he's been that way since PSU personality wise anyway...

But seriously, I have to say my favs were Magashi, Kraz and Chelsea.

Like? How bout dislike basically all of them?

Well not really all of them, Vivienne as some have said, is rather annoying and stupid for most part, not to mention the fact that she tried to heal me with Bag Degga's running her over left and right.

Tonnio and Liina had a very small part to the game so I can't say much about them.

Yut is Yut.

Lumia is a bitch, as simple as that. Her word bubble saying, "You couldn't have done it without me" pisses me off when she's the one STUCK in that wall spike trap thing in chapter 5-2, and I'm the one covering her ass by trying to kill everything that wants me dead.

Emilia isn't that bad, but her extremely irritating voice makes me want to slap her, although I've been nice to her in the story options.

Kraz, self explanatory.

Ursula, sounds way too controlling so not someone I like.

Chelsea... well, aside from the obvious fan service that most people here love, I think she's rather useless as an ally, but also a bit of a comedy relief.

Magashi is a straight up bad ass, but he's watered down in PSP2.

Shizuru has a daddy complex. Why? When the Alive program was used to get the gang into Maghara, he just kept thinking about his dad and that made the ancient Sun King leave his body forever.

Lou just isn't the same anymore, she's more, whaddyacallit, dynamic I guess. Sure she went through a bit of a change since one of her units died in PSU, and well she doesn't seem like herself anymore.

Maya just reminds me of my cousin, in a way. So no I don't like her.

I guess the only NPC's I like in this game are the White and Black Cats for their lolcats referrences and Vask and Kunoh since they gave better advice than the story NPC's.

tl;dr: I pretty much hate all of them.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Ursula is the...woman. She puts the WHOA in woman.

lolpunch2Kraz'sface.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    Gonna throw a vote in for Magashi. I mean I'd be pretty pissed too if someone offered to fix me up then slapped a pair of wings and a unicorn horn on my head and then pretty much blackmailed me into helping them. Then again he's been that way since PSU personality wise anyway...

But seriously, I have to say my favs were Magashi, Kraz and Chelsea.
    *insert Rainbow Unicorn Attack reference here*

I do agree that Magashi's badassery was watered down a bit between PSU and PSPo2. I still keep him in my party though, since he was a hassle to get in PSU. Slightly less a hassle in PSPo2, but still. That and I actually like his voice. When he does talk. Which isn't a lot. Unfortunately. Because it's a really nice voice. Fits his character nicely.

Anywho, I was gonna say because maybe he's getting on in the years. But he's a Cast...and there are plenty of badass grandpas out there.

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesu View Post
    i would have to say chelsea, i am completely obsessed with her accent....
    Yes. Im obsessed with her 'accent' too.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Maya just reminds me of my cousin, in a way. So no I don't like her.
    Your cousin is hot then.
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

My favorite male character is the one I play as(Kage). my favorite female character I would have to say Karren 2nd is Emilia.

Yes Magashi is a badass, but the horn is to funny.

Kraz is badass in his own way. Also I never heard anything about Shizuru thinking of his father. I remember him saying when the program hit the place that someone was wanting him to live so he broke free of that one guys control.

Yes Yut is Yut so hes an alright character, but all partner AIs suck(The majority anyway).

And Ethan was really Immature in PSU but he has grown up since then.

Yes Lumia is a royal bitch.

Vivienne yes until I get that Double Saber lol.

Turo & Kuro wtf annoying as hell but also quite funny.

So the characters I really like are Kage(me), Karren, and Emilia. The rest are okay, but eh could have been improved
    PSP2 character Kage lv. 107 Male Human(HU 19, RA 1, FO 4, VA 1)
    Ryudo lv. 21 Male Beast(HU 1, RA 1, FO 1, VA 4)

Headmaster Lucaim Nav. 'nuff said. B)