Page 251 of 463 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252253254261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    A quick one... I know it's only normal mode and I could level completing it pretty well, but what are a couple of the best missions to spam around chapter 5-ish? I'm level 36, but I'm one of those crazies that likes being a bit outleveled for story content... but I dunno if the normal mode story missions scale as well? Thanks!
    You are better off trudging through story mode. The monster levels in story mode DO scale according to your level. The faster you complete Normal Story the better. Plus after completing story you'll get access to more clothing choices, Modules, Open Missions and more! Or you can always hop online with some fine folks on the IRC and do some leveling.

So, to answer your question: Any open mission with enemies 20-30 levels above you is good for exp. If you have the DLC, Gamega is always 10 levels above you.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by _knot_ View Post
    So, to answer your question: Any open mission with enemies 20-30 levels above you is good for exp. If you have the DLC, Gamega is always 10 levels above you.
    The min requirement for Gemaga is lv50, just to clarify on that. Just do new missions on B rank in order to unlock more missions, or head online and do the same. Who knows, you may run into an Urgent and gain a plethora of levels
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by _knot_ View Post
    You are better off trudging through story mode. The monster levels in story mode DO scale according to your level. The faster you complete Normal Story the better. Plus after completing story you'll get access to more clothing choices, Modules, Open Missions and more! Or you can always hop online with some fine folks on the IRC and do some leveling.

Hope this helps!
    It does! I had NO idea normal story also scaled! Thanks so much.

More clothes also is very boss. I spent about a half hour on the Offertory Box so far. Darn swimsuits!
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    It does! I had NO idea normal story also scaled! Thanks so much.

More clothes also is very boss. I spent about a half hour on the Offertory Box so far. Darn swimsuits!
    Oddly, even while feeding that box a couple hundred PDs, I've yet to see a single swimsuit. Damn parts completion requiring it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Oddly, even while feeding that box a couple hundred PDs, I've yet to see a single swimsuit. Damn parts completion requiring it :/
    Took me 7 hours of pure exchanging to get the freaking bath towel

My 3rd worst PSPo2 experience...
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Quote Originally Posted by Lolitron View Post
    Took me 7 hours of pure exchanging to get the freaking bath towel

My 3rd worst PSPo2 experience...
    That box sucks, no matter what language it may be in. What were your first two, if I may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    I didn't see myself getting swept up in it, but after accidentally messing up and saving when I got a guy's swimsuit, I re-started for a good 30-40 minutes until one run, there was that one-piece swimsuit and a bikini swimsuit for women. At that point, even though I thought the colors were a bit meh I was very "FINE I'LL TAKE IT".:P

I can't wait to unlock the S class of drops from that stupid thing. I'll be there all day!

Also a quick question.

What are the wings/armor thing worn in that video? Just from curiosity.

Last edited by Fayorei; Nov 11, 2010 at 01:34 PM.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:

Just equip your PSU char with the swimsuit of choice and import it to psp2...oh right! Suckers!

That video, Miku VN02 Protector clothes (JP DL content only, free), Whitill Spell unit.

Last edited by Ceresa; Nov 11, 2010 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Just equip your PSU char with the swimsuit of choice and import it to psp2...oh right! Suckers!

That video, Miku VN02 Protector clothes (JP DL content only, free), Whitill Spell unit.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Ah well.XD
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:

I have a question.

Does the rank 30 ability "Rare drop boost" effect drop boxes as well? or just monster drops?
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.