Page 252 of 463 FirstFirst ... 152202242249250251252253254255262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 4625

I'm curious; is there a way to tell if you have a tech lvl already? I keep finding techs but i'm not sure if i have it already, or if i need to buy it from the shop...i just hate having to use it to check and see if i have that tech lvl already,and i'm usually too lazy to check the tech lvlsection. (Just wondering if there is a way to tell right away)

Quote Originally Posted by Omunall View Post
    I'm curious; is there a way to tell if you have a tech lvl already? I keep finding techs but i'm not sure if i have it already, or if i need to buy it from the shop...i just hate having to use it to check and see if i have that tech lvl already,and i'm usually too lazy to check the tech lvlsection. (Just wondering if there is a way to tell right away)
    You can check it by going into the start menu, choose your character information and looking at the option labeled "Photon arts."
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoton View Post
    You can check it by going into the start menu, choose your character information and looking at the option labeled "Photon arts."
    Yeah i knew that one, but i just hate having to stop and look through it. I guess it is what it is though. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omunall View Post
    Instead of checking just use them. If you found a higher level it will upgrade it, you if didn't find a higher level it tells you when you try to add it and just leaves it as is.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

[QUOTE=RenzokukenZ;2566925]The min requirement for Gemaga is lv50, just to clarify on that. QUOTE]

There is no minimal level for Gemaga, I did it with a lvl 20ish character, I got owned in the first block, but still. There are no minimum required levels for Gemaga.
    Arguing with people online is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Psp2: Demon. lvl 140. Male Beast, Hunter level 24.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoton View Post
    Most probably monster drop. I mentioned in another thread that there are cheats out there that modifies the game's drop rate. Those cheats when activated only affect drops from monsters.

What's the easiest way to lvl up my class? I been switching between ranger and vanguard and It look i need point to add weapons class to that class

Just keep spamming Gemaga or Story missions. Story missions gives more points than open ones....

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSky View Post
    What's the easiest way to lvl up my class? I been switching between ranger and vanguard and It look i need point to add weapons class to that class
    Well, there's no way around it; do missions that give a load of type points. Most people say Gemaga, since it can be done solo in a relatively short time. Open missions on S rank (with the monster levels at 160 and higher) can give as much or more Type points than Gemaga, but usually take a bit more time/have less rewards and EXP. And, if you can't handle Gemaga for some reason, you can always spam Story mode chapter 1 on hard for 116 Type points. Just 20 less than Gemaga and you'll also have to bear with Emilia's idiocy (but, she also ends up giving you her Rod, so I guess I could forgive her...Nah).

right now I am lvl 10 but I will do some open mission and lvl up my class